RMU's Appolon a game-time decision
College Football Videos
David Appolon's availability will be a “game-time decision” before Robert Morris plays at Belmont on Friday in a second-round NIT game, RMU spokesman Jim Duzyk said.
A 6-foot-4 junior swing man who has started 15 games, Appolon suffered an undisclosed injury to his left foot in Tuesday's first-round win over St. John's and played just nine minutes.
Appolon is averaging 4.2 points and 3.2 rebounds.
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins get physical, trade Goc for Blues’ Lapierre
- SUV rollover on Parkway East sends 2 to hospital
- Federal grand jury indicts man for operating illegal slaughterhouse in his Jefferson Hills home
- Pirates trade Snider to Orioles for minor league pitcher
- No cross-checking here: Penguins misspell ‘Sidney’
- County Controller wants authorities to cooperate with auditors
- Winfield man is one of a few to attend all 49 Super Bowl games
- Police hunt for man who stole DVDs, threatened to stab security officers at Blairsville store
- Letang produces 5 assists in return as Penguins defeat Jets, 5-3
- Now a Patriot, RB Blount’s thrilled to have moved on from Steelers
- Mt. Lebanon awaits Pennsylvania Game Commission approval to corral, kill deer