RMU's Appolon a game-time decision
College Football Videos
David Appolon's availability will be a “game-time decision” before Robert Morris plays at Belmont on Friday in a second-round NIT game, RMU spokesman Jim Duzyk said.
A 6-foot-4 junior swing man who has started 15 games, Appolon suffered an undisclosed injury to his left foot in Tuesday's first-round win over St. John's and played just nine minutes.
Appolon is averaging 4.2 points and 3.2 rebounds.
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ray Rice wins appeal, suspension vacated
- UPMC researcher died of acute cyanide poisoning, medical examiner says
- Icy roads cause accidents, slow traffic across Western Pa.
- Photo of suspect in Greendale Tavern burglary/fire released
- No decision yet on charges against elderly driver who struck and killed pregnant woman
- Witnesses help identify 2nd teen charged in killing Andre Roberts
- Ambridge police chief went undercover in attempt to catch person who robbed 2 people at knifepoint
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Northern Cambria man accused of attempted rape
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Earlier openings make Black Friday shopping easier for bargain-hunters