Connellsville’s Craig loses in match play
By Staff Reports
Published: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 6:30 p.m.
Updated: Friday, December 21, 2012
Jordan Craig, a 2004 graduate of Connellsville High School, was defeated in the round of 32 at the U.S. Women's Mid-Amateur Championship at Briggs Ranch Golf Club in San Antonio on Tuesday. Craig lost in match play to Tara Fleming, 4 and 3.
Craig was 1-up through the first three holes, but Fleming came back. The match was all square through six holes, but Fleming won three of the next four holes and never trailed again on her way to the win.
— Staff reports
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Dejan Kovacevic chat transcript: May 24, 2013
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- TJ’s Mascaro served early exit at state singles
- Police: Former Bethel Park PTO president spent stolen money on ‘stupid stuff’
- Friday’s high of 51 was lowest ever for May 24
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Scouts vote on gays could cost sponsorships
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.