Connellsville's Craig loses in match play
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Jordan Craig, a 2004 graduate of Connellsville High School, was defeated in the round of 32 at the U.S. Women's Mid-Amateur Championship at Briggs Ranch Golf Club in San Antonio on Tuesday. Craig lost in match play to Tara Fleming, 4 and 3.
Craig was 1-up through the first three holes, but Fleming came back. The match was all square through six holes, but Fleming won three of the next four holes and never trailed again on her way to the win.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: At start, are Pens already finished?
- Morton, Pirates blank Red Sox in series opener
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger still hurting after hard hit from Ravens’ Upshaw
- Identical twins born at West Penn Hospital a rare medical marvel
- Steelers notebook: RT Gilbert not in danger of losing his job
- Vikings bar Peterson from all team activities
- City of Pittsburgh detective, 2 boys finalize adoption before judge
- Penguins notebook: Martin not concerned about expiring contract
- Big break in trooper ambush probe: suspect’s abandoned SUV
- Pitt professor, poet earns prestigious MacArthur ‘genius grant’
- Gorman: Quitting not the answer