McDevitt memorial golf outing slated Sunday at Cedarbrook
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The 2012 Chuck and Debbie McDevitt memorial golf outing is set for Sunday at Cedarbrook Golf Course.
Registration begins at 8 a.m., followed by a shotgun start at 9 a.m.
It is a four-person scramble event, with a cost of $75. Dinner-only costs $35.
There will be a complimentary lunch, and a dinner immediately following golf. There also will be a cash bar.
The Thomas Jefferson Golf Boosters are sponsoring this annual event, with half the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society and half to support the Thomas Jefferson boys' golf program.
“It is a special year for us, and I'm very proud of these young golfers,” Sandy Benack, a TJ golf booster, said. “Not many high school booster organizations have a fundraising event and give 50 percent of proceeds to a charity.”
Checks should be made out to Thomas Jefferson Golf Boosters.
For questions or more details, contact Flip or Sandy Benack at 412-655-7086 or email@example.com.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ford City police coverage sparks concern from EMS director
- Cowansville veterans center closing in on roof project funding goal
- Pens get physical, trade Goc for Blues’ Lapierre
- Workers eager to get started on Kittanning trail project
- Elizabeth keeps millage rate flat, but council considers 2016 fire tax
- Receiver cites progress in touting improved Duquesne City School District
- Winfield man is one of a few to attend all 49 Super Bowl games
- West Jefferson Hills school board puts off decision on grading methods
- Supporters optimistic about passage of medical marijuana in Pennsylvania
- Now a Patriot, RB Blount’s thrilled to have moved on from Steelers
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch creates sports medicine startup at Pitt