McDevitt memorial golf outing slated Sunday at Cedarbrook
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The 2012 Chuck and Debbie McDevitt memorial golf outing is set for Sunday at Cedarbrook Golf Course.
Registration begins at 8 a.m., followed by a shotgun start at 9 a.m.
It is a four-person scramble event, with a cost of $75. Dinner-only costs $35.
There will be a complimentary lunch, and a dinner immediately following golf. There also will be a cash bar.
The Thomas Jefferson Golf Boosters are sponsoring this annual event, with half the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society and half to support the Thomas Jefferson boys' golf program.
“It is a special year for us, and I'm very proud of these young golfers,” Sandy Benack, a TJ golf booster, said. “Not many high school booster organizations have a fundraising event and give 50 percent of proceeds to a charity.”
Checks should be made out to Thomas Jefferson Golf Boosters.
For questions or more details, contact Flip or Sandy Benack at 412-655-7086 or email@example.com.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Rutherford falling apart, too
- Rangers clip Penguins, take 2-1 series lead
- Cubs’ rookie third baseman Bryant helps send Pirates to defeat
- Brentwood Borough School Board approves major cutbacks
- Steelers receiver Brown skipping voluntary offseason workouts
- Scoring struggles linger for Penguins 2nd line
- Pew Research Center poll shows most Americans take gun rights over control
- Pittsburgh man taken for wild ride on Route 28
- Trade Institute of Pittsburgh helps rebuild lives of ex-convicts
- Feud escalates between Westmoreland commissioner, controller
- LaBar: WWE bans finishing move of top star