Youth gymnasts kick off season
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Ultimate Gymnastics in Delmont kicked off its season by competing in the Alex Summers Invitational Meet in Butler Nov. 2-4. The participation and support in this meet help honor and contribute to the Alex Summers memorial fund. Summers, a competitive gymnast at the Butler Gymnastics Club for 10 years, was killed in an automobile accident on Nov. 1, 2011.
Ultimate gymnasts participating in Level 4, 8- and 9-year-old session, were Abigail Pazak of Saltsburg, who was third in floor, beam, bars and all-around; and Alexis Loughner of Jeannette, who was fifth in vault.
Participating in Level 6, age 10, was Holly Johnson of Greensburg, who was fifth in beam.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Cole struggles as Brewers continue Miller mastery over Pirates
- Southmoreland’s Francis hopes to seize opportunity at running back
- Winery proposed for dry Saltlick
- Steelers trying to get missing defensive pieces on field
- America picks up China’s slack in auto sales
- Roundup: MSA to acquire British rival for $191M ; Language company to pay $1M in settlement with Pa.; more
- Bridge, road grants OK’d for work in Perry Township
- Guido: A-K teams overdue for football crown
- Alleged Mon Valley heroin trafficker arrested
- More Hillary emails have parts blocked, ruled classified
- Birthday, anniversary wishes go out to many this week