Youth gymnasts kick off season
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Ultimate Gymnastics in Delmont kicked off its season by competing in the Alex Summers Invitational Meet in Butler Nov. 2-4. The participation and support in this meet help honor and contribute to the Alex Summers memorial fund. Summers, a competitive gymnast at the Butler Gymnastics Club for 10 years, was killed in an automobile accident on Nov. 1, 2011.
Ultimate gymnasts participating in Level 4, 8- and 9-year-old session, were Abigail Pazak of Saltsburg, who was third in floor, beam, bars and all-around; and Alexis Loughner of Jeannette, who was fifth in vault.
Participating in Level 6, age 10, was Holly Johnson of Greensburg, who was fifth in beam.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Syrian border town emerges as pivot point in Islamic State fight
- Experience ‘Faces and Voices’
- Penn State succumbs to No. 13 Ohio State in double overtime
- Pirates must weigh risk, reward in attempt to sign Martin
- CDC’s misinformation spreads faster than Ebola virus
- Penguins rebound with shutout of Predators
- Penguins’ Crosby OK with Neal comments about trade
- Starkey: Chryst missed his only shot
- Pittsburgh Mills mall stability questioned
- Steelers notebook: Ex-Steeler Sanders living up to his word
- Mini goes mainstream