Metro League champions
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Irwin Sportsmen's Association will host a hunter-trapper education class on March 23 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Lunch will be provided at the class.
Preregistration and completion in advance of an online portion of the course is required by the Pennsylvania Game Commission. To preregister, visit www.register-ed.com/events/register/29995.
The Norwin Aqua Club will be taking sign-ups for its learn-to-swim classes at Norwin High School on March 18 at 6:30 p.m.
AAU basketball tourneys
All Sports Tournaments will host spring AAU basketball tournaments for girls and boys in fourth through 11th grade.
Tournament dates are March 15-17, March 22-24, April 12-14, April 19-21 and May 10-12.
The East Hills Summer Tennis League is looking for new members for its 2013 season.
The league, which is entering its 44th year of operation, had more than 170 members last year competing across many skill divisions of singles, doubles and mixed doubles.
The league features flexible scheduling, an 18-week season, an end-of-season tournament, and a family picnic and awards banquet.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- Alle-Kiski Valley roundup: Riverview volleyball outs Chartiers-Houston
- SUV crashes into house in Sheraden
- Justice blames feud for his ouster; chief of court admits he did seek to remove him
- Former mayor dedicated to community, ‘children’
- House 58th District seat candidates focus on education, taxes
- State law complicates Allegheny County proposal for letter grading of restaurants
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Testing legs, giving backup goalie a chance are Penguins’ priorities
- Bill Clinton to campaign in Pittsburgh for Pa. gubernatorial candidate
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out