Fox Hill lifters place at bench press, deadlift contest
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Hill Barbell Club in Greensburg had five lifters enter the 14th annual Pittsburgh Bench Press and Deadlift Contest at the Pittsburgh Airport Hyatt.
Finishing first were Donnie Christofano (165 pound class) with a 500-pound deadlift, Darren Dorn (220-pound class) with a 705-pound deadlift; and Steve Bly (275-pound class) with a 485-pound bench press and 760-pound deadlift (meet record).
Dom Sanderson (242-pound class) took second with a 495-pound deadlift.
Nick Steel (220-pound class) finished second with a 575-pound deadlift and third with a 365-pound bench press.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates sickened by pic of ‘Jihadi John’ wearing Bucs ball cap
- At Pitt, a chance to make early impression under Narduzzi
- Podiatrist, 6 others charged in prescription painkiller scheme
- Man sentenced in meth smuggling scheme
- Spring Hill woman sentenced to jail for stealing, euthanizing neighbor’s dog
- Earl Lloyd, 1st black player in NBA, dies at 86
- Charleroi man accused of improper sexual contact with teen
- Leonard Nimoy, world famous as Mr. Spock on ‘Star Trek’, dies
- Trade for Winnik gives Penguins competition among bottom six
- Rossi: Pirates better with Maz on scene
- Lincoln tries to rejuvenate career in second stint with Pirates