Fox Hill lifters place at bench press, deadlift contest
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Hill Barbell Club in Greensburg had five lifters enter the 14th annual Pittsburgh Bench Press and Deadlift Contest at the Pittsburgh Airport Hyatt.
Finishing first were Donnie Christofano (165 pound class) with a 500-pound deadlift, Darren Dorn (220-pound class) with a 705-pound deadlift; and Steve Bly (275-pound class) with a 485-pound bench press and 760-pound deadlift (meet record).
Dom Sanderson (242-pound class) took second with a 495-pound deadlift.
Nick Steel (220-pound class) finished second with a 575-pound deadlift and third with a 365-pound bench press.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Class-action lawsuit filed against PWSA for inaccurate billing from radio-controlled meter readers
- Pittsburgh mayor in Cuba on manufacturing trade mission
- Burrell rollover wreck kills Parks man
- Fayette County man dies in motorcycle accident
- Cops: Man shoots 11-year-old with BB gun in McKeesport; boy critical
- Pirates notebook: Morton’s return to Pirates means Liz leaves
- Pirates pitcher Morton turns in solid performance in win over Marlins
- Consistency keeps Cellone’s Bakery customers coming back
- Beaver Valley nuclear reactor returns to service
- 12 missing after flooding in Texas sweeps away vacation home
- ‘Voice of Pittsburgh’ was proud of Mon Valley roots