Fox Hill lifters place at bench press, deadlift contest
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Hill Barbell Club in Greensburg had five lifters enter the 14th annual Pittsburgh Bench Press and Deadlift Contest at the Pittsburgh Airport Hyatt.
Finishing first were Donnie Christofano (165 pound class) with a 500-pound deadlift, Darren Dorn (220-pound class) with a 705-pound deadlift; and Steve Bly (275-pound class) with a 485-pound bench press and 760-pound deadlift (meet record).
Dom Sanderson (242-pound class) took second with a 495-pound deadlift.
Nick Steel (220-pound class) finished second with a 575-pound deadlift and third with a 365-pound bench press.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Real estate union: Howard Hanna buys Langholz Wilson Ellis
- Rossi: Steelers rising fast in mediocre AFC
- Steelers offense learning to slam door
- Steelers clinch trip to postseason with big victory over Chiefs
- Steelers-Bengals game to start at 8:30 p.m.
- Pittsburgh mayor Peduto goes ‘Undercover’ for CBS reality show
- Charity helps dozens of McKeesport area children in need get new shoes
- McKeesport Area student’s Project Christmas expands in 2nd year
- Munhall garbage collection rates to increase
- Steelers notebook: Gay respects ‘anything’ referees call
- Pittsburgh police doubling up on duty after potential threats