Leader Times roundup: Dek hockey league crowns teams
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The dek hockey session at the Valarena in North Apollo ended with the Honeybadgers winning the adult division and the Wolfgang winning the youth division.
The adult division's leading scorer was Tyler Worthing, who had 48 points (35 goals, 13 assists). Ben Crawford led the league in goals-against average, as he and Worthing helped lead the 69ers to first place during the season.
In the youth league, Austin La Piana led the league with 44 goals, and Romano Giordano topped all players with 15 assists.
To join the fall league that begins next month, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Florence assistant fire chief charged with having sex with juvenile
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not worried about Jones’ lack of sacks
- Fabregas: Cut processed foods, cook your own dinner, and maybe live longer
- Irwin mayor offers $250 reward for info on sign vandal
- Gather up the family for spooky stories in Ford City
- Carroll hires full-time police officer
- Late touchdowns seal Southmoreland’s fate against Derry
- Southmoreland plays Burgettstown in big game
- Zinnias dear to ex-nurse, but not to deer who’d frequent her Baldwin garden
- Future of East Brady’s Riverfest in question