Leader Times roundup: Dek hockey league crowns teams
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The dek hockey session at the Valarena in North Apollo ended with the Honeybadgers winning the adult division and the Wolfgang winning the youth division.
The adult division's leading scorer was Tyler Worthing, who had 48 points (35 goals, 13 assists). Ben Crawford led the league in goals-against average, as he and Worthing helped lead the 69ers to first place during the season.
In the youth league, Austin La Piana led the league with 44 goals, and Romano Giordano topped all players with 15 assists.
To join the fall league that begins next month, email email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt makes key defensive plays to hold off Kent State, 85-76
- Central Catholic wins 5th WPIAL football title
- Penguins’ Johnston agrees with Dubinsky suspension
- Penn State’s men’s basketball team’s late rally foils Bucknell
- Steelers notebook: Brown downplays possible matchup against Seahawks’ Sherman
- Slippery Rock halts late rally, advances to D-II quarterfinals
- Pot doctors in medical marijuana states push boundaries with marketing
- Clairton captures 12th WPIAL football championship
- NHL notebook: Canadiens’ Price reportedly will be sidelined 1 month with knee injury
- Downtown holiday parade festive, but turnout low
- Steelers remain cautious of Seattle QB Wilson on ground, through air