Leader Times roundup: Dek hockey league crowns teams
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The dek hockey session at the Valarena in North Apollo ended with the Honeybadgers winning the adult division and the Wolfgang winning the youth division.
The adult division's leading scorer was Tyler Worthing, who had 48 points (35 goals, 13 assists). Ben Crawford led the league in goals-against average, as he and Worthing helped lead the 69ers to first place during the season.
In the youth league, Austin La Piana led the league with 44 goals, and Romano Giordano topped all players with 15 assists.
To join the fall league that begins next month, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- ‘Time for bold change,’ Wolf says in outlining $30B budget restructuring taxes
- Starkey: Penguins not mortgaging future
- Dormont manager resigns to sidestep firing
- Cal U fraternity president cited after police arrest 7 in weekend brawl
- No tag for Worilds; Steelers cut Moore
- Indiana Township man held without bail on drug paraphernalia charges
- Pittsburgh’s Downtown tops ranking of small to midsized cities
- Penguins GM Rutherford not counting on Dupuis’ return
- Penguins acquire defensemen Lovejoy, Cole in deadline deals
- Surgeon to examine Pirates’ Cumpton after experiencing elbow discomfort
- Spirit Airlines to add daily flights from Latrobe to Chicago O’Hare