Leader Times roundup: Dek hockey league crowns teams
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The dek hockey session at the Valarena in North Apollo ended with the Honeybadgers winning the adult division and the Wolfgang winning the youth division.
The adult division's leading scorer was Tyler Worthing, who had 48 points (35 goals, 13 assists). Ben Crawford led the league in goals-against average, as he and Worthing helped lead the 69ers to first place during the season.
In the youth league, Austin La Piana led the league with 44 goals, and Romano Giordano topped all players with 15 assists.
To join the fall league that begins next month, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kittanning soccer snaps 33-game losing streak
- Offense awakens to lead Steelers past Panthers
- Turek a 50-year fixture as local coach
- Elizabeth Forward volleyball team keeps winning, despite new look
- Game changers: Turnover leads to elusive TD for Steelers
- Kiski Valley Water Pollution Control Authority communities well on their way to completion of sewer projects
- PA will deal online poker in 2017, financial analysis says
- Penguins notebook: Carcillo hopes to give team physical edge
- Pirates notebook: Bucs set single-season attendance record
- Researchers study ways to protect power grid from solar storms
- Penguins forward Megna’s skill set might be perfect fit