Leader Times roundup: Dek hockey league crowns teams
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The dek hockey session at the Valarena in North Apollo ended with the Honeybadgers winning the adult division and the Wolfgang winning the youth division.
The adult division's leading scorer was Tyler Worthing, who had 48 points (35 goals, 13 assists). Ben Crawford led the league in goals-against average, as he and Worthing helped lead the 69ers to first place during the season.
In the youth league, Austin La Piana led the league with 44 goals, and Romano Giordano topped all players with 15 assists.
To join the fall league that begins next month, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: After L.A., NFL should tread carefully
- Acme man’s ephemeral sculptures appear to defy laws of physics
- Starter Liriano strikes out 12, leads Pirates to series sweep of Mets
- Oncologists wary of scaled-back guidelines in cancer screenings
- Kennywood fanatic, 82, rides Jack Rabbit 95 times in a row
- Neighbor arrested after McKeesport house fire, authorities say
- Early success in White House race a pleasant surprise for Carson
- Posthumous election wins have happened in Western Pa., nation
- Memorial Day service in National Cemetery of the Alleghenies still growing
- Unquestionable courage & sacrifice
- Motorist killed in Armstrong County rollover crash