FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Red Wings rally, shock Penguins in overtime
- Predators winger Neal caught ‘blindsided’ by trade from Penguins
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Steelers notebook: Young players provide big challenge for special teams coach
- Rossi: Middling Steelers must make a statement
- Ex-judge in Philadelphia charged with bribery, conspiracy in sting case
- Allegheny County health officials call on retirement homes to stay vigilant on Legionella prevention
- Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor accused of costing residents thousands, viewing porn on the job
- Living Water Church takes over Knights of Columbus building in Kittanning
- For U.S. House, Pa.: Re-elect Rothfus, Shuster, Kelly & Barletta