FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pa. trooper ambush suspect Frein in court after long manhunt
- Man prosecutors say Ferrante was jealous of tells jurors he invited both to his home
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- 5 Cal U football players arrested for assault; Saturday’s game canceled
- Fleury, Penguins too much for Kings
- Pirates likely to seek pitcher, catcher when free agency starts
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast
- Emaciated Lab-collie mix found in garbage bag in New Stanton
- ‘Big play’ moniker fits veteran Steelers cornerback Gay
- Rossi: The best Penguins defense is ... a potent offense
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents