FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police say burglars caught in the act in Beechview
- Suspects in attempted Upper St. Clair home invasion held for court on other charges
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Pitt adds Texas wide receiver as 16th commitment to Class of 2015
- LeBeau won’t join Cardinals coaching staff
- Crosby understands rule prohibiting him from playing, stresses he is hurt
- NTSB: Better oversight needed to prevent natural gas pipeline accidents
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch creates sports medicine startup at Pitt
- Allegheny County assistant public defender Capone charged with lying to court staff
- Crosby banned from Jets game because he missed All-Star Game
- Man robs Kittanning convenience store early Tuesday