FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jobs on state website include ‘private party dancing,’ ‘car dates’
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Point State Park honored as top-notch public space
- Rossi: Pirates plan to carry Hurdle deep into playoffs
- Port Authority police discuss bus crash with county prosecutors
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Penguins notebook: Malkin picture muddy
- Melocchi pleads guilty to leading McKeesport gambling ring
- Consol Energy Center cashes in again on payments from Rivers Casino
- Pets rescued from Westmoreland house fire
- September ranks with driest ever in Western Pa.