FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers receiver Brown attends workouts despite previous comments
- Baby makes arrival at fast food restaurant in Hazelwood
- Plum officials: District won’t inhibit ‘constitutionally protected speech’
- Man found dead in Lower Burrell
- Grand jury presentment: AG Kane lied, attempted to cover up leak
- State jumps in UPMC-Highmark dispute
- Poland blocks pro-Putin Russian bikers at border
- Man freed from collapsed trench in Sheraden
- Fire damages state Rep. Ryan Warner’s office in North Union
- Coach Johnston trying to figure out why Penguins ‘fell off a cliff’
- Crosby, Malkin want to remain in Pittsburgh