FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates notebook: Morton’s return to Pirates means Liz leaves
- Pirates pitcher Morton turns in solid performance in win over Marlins
- With space to spare, Pittsburgh International draws corporate jet carrier
- Consistency keeps Cellone’s Bakery customers coming back
- Woman, dog rescued at Harrison Hills
- Another broken promise: ObamaCare in the ER
- Tesla home battery at $7K, partnered with rooftop solar system, may help reduce power bills
- ‘Voice of Pittsburgh’ was proud of Mon Valley roots
- Cops: Man shoots 11-year-old with BB gun in McKeesport; boy critical
- Accident at West Virginia’s Cheat Lake sends boaters to hospital
- Steel Valley softball gets 3rd try at Seton-La Salle