WPIAL sets football quarterfinal sites
By Kevin Gorman
Published: Monday, November 5, 2012, 10:38 a.m.
Updated: Monday, November 5, 2012
The WPIAL has set the sites for Friday's 16 football quarterfinal-round playoff games.
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny will play Bethel Park at North Hills; Seneca Valley-Mt. Lebanon at North Allegheny; Gateway-Woodland Hills at Norwin; and Upper St. Clair-Central Catholic at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson will play Franklin Regional at Elizabeth Forward; West Allegheny-Montour at Chartiers Valley; Mars-West Mifflin at Fox Chapel; and Central Valley-Hopewell at Ambridge.
In Class AA, Aliquippa will play Mt. Pleasant at Peters Township; Jeannette-Beaver at Hampton; South Fayette-Beaver Falls at Moon; and Washington-Seton-La Salle at Canon-McMillan.
In Class A, Clairton will play Brentwood at Belle Vernon; Neshannock-Monessen at Chartiers-Houston; Sto-Rox-Union at Mars; and Rochester-North Catholic at Dormont Stadium.
All games are scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.
Kevin Gorman is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Elizabeth Township officials seek property to store road materials
- White Oak amends dog ordinance
- Pirates notebook: Mercer now the top option at shortstop
- Pilot of ultralight plane killed in crash
- First-rounder McGuire expected to sign with Pirates on Tuesday
- Steelers defensive lineman Keisel hosts kids for day of fishing
- Heroin cited in gun thefts
- Police: Beating victim, son forged prescriptions
- Reds hit 4 solo homers, defeat Pirates, 4-1
- Unchecked looting guts Egypt’s heritage, with one ancient site ‘70 percent gone’
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.