WPIAL sets football quarterfinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL has set the sites for Friday's 16 football quarterfinal-round playoff games.
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny will play Bethel Park at North Hills; Seneca Valley-Mt. Lebanon at North Allegheny; Gateway-Woodland Hills at Norwin; and Upper St. Clair-Central Catholic at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson will play Franklin Regional at Elizabeth Forward; West Allegheny-Montour at Chartiers Valley; Mars-West Mifflin at Fox Chapel; and Central Valley-Hopewell at Ambridge.
In Class AA, Aliquippa will play Mt. Pleasant at Peters Township; Jeannette-Beaver at Hampton; South Fayette-Beaver Falls at Moon; and Washington-Seton-La Salle at Canon-McMillan.
In Class A, Clairton will play Brentwood at Belle Vernon; Neshannock-Monessen at Chartiers-Houston; Sto-Rox-Union at Mars; and Rochester-North Catholic at Dormont Stadium.
All games are scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.
Kevin Gorman is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt offense eyes healthy balance
- Consumer, core prices inch up
- McKeesport Area’s fitness efforts recognized
- Elizabeth Forward school board hears money issues
- Elementary school students learn to prevent bullying
- West Mifflin inches closer to fix for collapsed culvert
- Starkey: Century mark beckons for Ben
- Highmark seeks double-digit increase for more benefits, heavy use
- Canadians more fearful, aware after ‘very rare’ attack in Ottawa
- Officials identify witness to Port Authority bus crash after releasing photo
- Corbett rips Wolf tax proposals during Hempfield campaign stop