WPIAL sets football quarterfinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL has set the sites for Friday's 16 football quarterfinal-round playoff games.
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny will play Bethel Park at North Hills; Seneca Valley-Mt. Lebanon at North Allegheny; Gateway-Woodland Hills at Norwin; and Upper St. Clair-Central Catholic at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson will play Franklin Regional at Elizabeth Forward; West Allegheny-Montour at Chartiers Valley; Mars-West Mifflin at Fox Chapel; and Central Valley-Hopewell at Ambridge.
In Class AA, Aliquippa will play Mt. Pleasant at Peters Township; Jeannette-Beaver at Hampton; South Fayette-Beaver Falls at Moon; and Washington-Seton-La Salle at Canon-McMillan.
In Class A, Clairton will play Brentwood at Belle Vernon; Neshannock-Monessen at Chartiers-Houston; Sto-Rox-Union at Mars; and Rochester-North Catholic at Dormont Stadium.
All games are scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.
Kevin Gorman is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ray Rice wins appeal, suspension vacated
- Website ranks Hampton among nation’s top schools
- UPMC researcher died of acute cyanide poisoning, medical examiner says
- Aspinwall business adds color to holiday spirit
- No decision yet on charges against elderly driver who struck and killed pregnant woman
- Photo of suspect in Greendale Tavern burglary/fire released
- Witnesses help identify 2nd teen charged in killing Andre Roberts
- Ex-House Democratic leader DeWeese seeks new trial
- Washington Co. couple sues Range Resources over drilling, water
- Northern Cambria man accused of attempted rape
- Murrysville could abandon sinking Twin Oaks Drive