WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates must weigh risk, reward in attempt to sign Martin
- Penguins rebound with shutout of Predators
- For Luck family, a father-son success story
- Penn State succumbs to No. 13 Ohio State in double overtime
- CDC’s misinformation spreads faster than Ebola virus
- Inappropriate dress wears thin in schools, courts, jails, elsewhere
- Steelers notebook: Ex-Steeler Sanders living up to his word
- Penguins’ Crosby OK with Neal comments about trade
- Starkey: Chryst missed his only shot
- Syrian border town emerges as pivot point in Islamic State fight
- Robinson: Rooney retains North Side roots