WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Cervelli’s inspiration
- ATI contract expires today; union reports no progress in negotiations
- Roundup: Sysco pulls out of US Foods buyout; more
- Deaths from diabetes, heart disease, cancer blamed on sugary beverages
- Pittsburgh woman accused of shoplifting at Mills mall
- Donora woman wins state nursing award
- Charges to mount as captured New York prison escapee gets better
- Rockin’ Ribfest in Connellsville on weekend
- Pirates hope 1st baseman Alvarez starts to regain power stroke
- Dorfman: Dillard’s, Micron make Casualty List
- Charleroi man charged in pizza shop burglaries