WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, November 12, 2012, 9:32 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Worthington-Kittanning wastes early lead, falls to Prospect
- Pitt adds two more recruits
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Three-time Emmy winner, ‘Sopranos’ star James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Bowser topples Hot Shots Saloon
- Requirements change for Pittsburgh police officers who evaluate potential recruits