WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Money in politics? Look for the union label
- Rossi: Pirates plan to carry Hurdle deep into playoffs
- With analytics, NHL is whole new game
- Despres is relishing his regular role on Penguins’ blue line
- Knife-wielding man attacks 2 in Sheetz lot in Greensburg
- State trooper shot and killed during training exercise
- Penguins notebook: Malkin picture muddy
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect could leave Pa. for treatment
- Animal Friends receives $1.5 million state grant
- Judge dismisses theft charges against Pittsburgh homicide detective
- McKeesport man charged with sexually assaulting girl, 11