WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Federal judge denies Spanier bid to halt criminal case
- Monroeville oxycodone dealer to spend 10 years in prison
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- ’80s, ’90s kids show ‘Cappelli and Company’ finds new life on TV, online
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Penn State to announce new athletic director
- Performers create Princess magic for balls and birthdays
- Ohio exhibit on real Johnny Appleseed will hit the road
- South Fayette High School backs out of federal lunch program
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- LaBar: John Cena leaving WWE for Hollywood?