WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh rallies for second year of Pirates magic
- Robinson man to serve probation for woman’s drowning death
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Tomlin: Penalties only one factor in Steelers’ loss
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- No one way to fix Western Pennsylvania’s heroin problem, report says
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Corbett: Downtown project will ‘make a huge difference’ in Pittsburgh
- Olympian Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charge
- $5M Penn Avenue reconstruction project is ‘killing everything’
- Women sues over injuries she blames on Pittsburgh EMS