WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Technology helps VA Pittsburgh expand ability to serve veterans
- Elsie Hillman, philanthropist and one-time GOP powerhouse, dies at 89
- Uniontown man shot in head still in coma, 3 suspects sought
- Inbound Parkway West to close Friday night through early Monday
- Westmoreland girl tells trooper a stranger fondled her in Herminie alley
- Man accused in crash that killed Export driver rejects plea offer
- Steelers defensive end Tuitt shifts into high gear
- Junction project on Interstate 70 at New Stanton exchange to begin
- Baldwin Borough man pleads guilty in white supremacist bombs case
- Coal producer Alpha Natural Resources files for bankruptcy
- Pittsburgh City Council approves ordinance requiring paid sick leave