WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Seven in custody after New Kensington drug raid
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- North Catholic High School lists interim principal
- Bill Clinton to campaign next week for Tom Wolf in Pittsburgh
- 12-year-old’s donated heart joins families, lets her memory live
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Chevron puts $20M into educating, training Appalachian workers
- Natrona Bottling Co. keeps soda pop operation focused on craft, taste
- Bortuzzo could provide much-needed physical presence for Penguins