FC grad reaches milestone; scores 1,000 points at Penn State-Behrend
TribLIVE Sports Videos
2009 Fox Chapel High School graduate Holly Borquin recently reached a milestone event in her basketball career at Penn State-Behrend.
The 5-11 senior forward became the 10th player in school history to score 1,000 career points.
Borquin is second on the team in scoring with a 10.5 average and she also averages six rebounds a game.
Borquin, a marketing major, reached the mark with a 16-point effort in a 58-52 loss against Pitt-Greensburg.
She is one of the tri-captains of this year's team.
Last season, she was a second-team All AMCC choice.
Penn State-Behrend sports a 10-6 overall record and is 8-3 in the AMCC.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Autistic twin men locked up in Maryland home
- Polamalu enters training camp as Steelers’ longest tenured player
- Contractor shot, killed in Homewood
- WVU notebook: Mountaineers focus on ‘national recruiting’
- Starkey: Pirates, Burnett could work again
- Duquesne signs 6-foot-5 guard Jackson
- Pirates notebook: Phillies’ Burnett not demanding trade
- Allegheny County warns of uptick in Lyme disease cases
- Paterno son, another ex-football assistant coach suing PSU
- NFL notebook: Dungy clarifies Sam comments
- Pitt swingman Jones ready for breakout season