FC grad reaches milestone; scores 1,000 points at Penn State-Behrend
TribLIVE Sports Videos
2009 Fox Chapel High School graduate Holly Borquin recently reached a milestone event in her basketball career at Penn State-Behrend.
The 5-11 senior forward became the 10th player in school history to score 1,000 career points.
Borquin is second on the team in scoring with a 10.5 average and she also averages six rebounds a game.
Borquin, a marketing major, reached the mark with a 16-point effort in a 58-52 loss against Pitt-Greensburg.
She is one of the tri-captains of this year's team.
Last season, she was a second-team All AMCC choice.
Penn State-Behrend sports a 10-6 overall record and is 8-3 in the AMCC.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Deep roster sparks Butler boys basketball team
- Defensive play fueling Mars boys basketball team
- Butler girls basketball team earning narrow victories
- GCC girls expect more after reaching WPIAL semifinals last year
- Plum grad Cressler makes coaching debut
- Young Charleroi races past Waynesburg
- Roundup: Cal turns showdown into 63-36 blowout
- Plum’s defense seals win over McKeesport
- Hot-shooting Charleroi blitzes Waynesburg
- Perz providing Norwin boys basketball a scoring spark
- Fox Chapel’s Urso adjusts quickly between football, basketball