FC grad reaches milestone; scores 1,000 points at Penn State-Behrend
TribLIVE Sports Videos
2009 Fox Chapel High School graduate Holly Borquin recently reached a milestone event in her basketball career at Penn State-Behrend.
The 5-11 senior forward became the 10th player in school history to score 1,000 career points.
Borquin is second on the team in scoring with a 10.5 average and she also averages six rebounds a game.
Borquin, a marketing major, reached the mark with a 16-point effort in a 58-52 loss against Pitt-Greensburg.
She is one of the tri-captains of this year's team.
Last season, she was a second-team All AMCC choice.
Penn State-Behrend sports a 10-6 overall record and is 8-3 in the AMCC.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- LaBar: Sting making history fighting for WWE title
- Duquesne-based Phyllis Wheatley Literary Society honors black officers at annual Law Enforcers Salute
- Lessons at Legion give learners tools to swing onto dance floor
- No certainty for Pirates’ call-up veterans
- Record-holding female motorcyclist to speak at Lincoln Highway event
- White lion Prince dies at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
- RB Williams believes he’s making seamless transition to Steelers
- Rossi: Continuing legend of Pirate Ray
- Morton inconsistent, Pirates’ bats go quiet in 5-0 loss to Rockies
- Brashear cornerback Coleman picks Pitt
- Pitt basketball team starting to get injured players back