Hopewell's Walker-Kimbrough named Pennsylvania's Gatorade player of the year
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Hopewell senior guard Shatori Walker-Kimbrough had her decorated high school career come to an end Wednesday in a PIAA second-round loss to South Park. Thursday, that loss stung a little less after she was named Pennsylvania's Gatorade girls basketball player of the year.
The Maryland recruit averaged a Class AAA leading 28.6 points per game and 10.1 rebounds per game. The 2012 Pittsburgh Tribune-Review player of the year, Walker-Kimbrough finished her career with 2,427 points.
— Staff report
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Burrell girls basketball braces for Greensburg Central
- Greensburg high school roundup: Hempfield downs Penn-Trafford to stay unbeaten
- Deep roster sparks Butler boys basketball team
- Butler girls basketball team earning narrow victories
- Defensive play fueling Mars boys basketball team
- Trib Cup: Winchester Thurston boys basketball motivated by playoff run
- High school roundup: No. 4 Bethel Park boys edge Upper St. Clair
- Stinelli developing into scoring threat for Penn-Trafford boys hoops
- West Mifflin edges late-charging Steel Valley in Section 4 contest
- Fox Chapel girls prepare for life without state’s player of the year
- Elizabeth Forward girls basketball team has new coach, same winning attitude