Offensive coordinator named Sto-Rox head football coach
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Dan Bradley was hired as the Sto-Rox football coach, according to former coach Ron Butschle, who resigned earlier this month for personal reasons.
Bradley was Butschle's offensive coordinator with the Vikings, who went 12-1 last season and lost to Clairton in the WPIAL Class A championship game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- High school roundup: Seton-La Salle captures Century Conference win
- Wilkinsburg holds off Leechburg
- Previewing Week 1 high school football matchups
- Pevarnik’s scoring binge leads GCC to 15-12 victory over Monessen
- Penn Hills takes advantage of turnovers, routs Upper St. Clair
- Knoch’s 3rd-quarter surge leads to victory over Franklin Regional
- Valley edges emotional Burrell team on OT field goal
- Jackson brothers lead way as Highlands rolls in Class AA debut over Ford City
- Gorman: We’ve got you covered
- Trueman sparks North Allegheny’s 14-0 victory over Seneca Valley
- Mars RB Schultheis could be out for season