WPIAL sets football quarterfinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL has set the sites for Friday's 16 football quarterfinal-round playoff games.
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny will play Bethel Park at North Hills; Seneca Valley-Mt. Lebanon at North Allegheny; Gateway-Woodland Hills at Norwin; and Upper St. Clair-Central Catholic at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson will play Franklin Regional at Elizabeth Forward; West Allegheny-Montour at Chartiers Valley; Mars-West Mifflin at Fox Chapel; and Central Valley-Hopewell at Ambridge.
In Class AA, Aliquippa will play Mt. Pleasant at Peters Township; Jeannette-Beaver at Hampton; South Fayette-Beaver Falls at Moon; and Washington-Seton-La Salle at Canon-McMillan.
In Class A, Clairton will play Brentwood at Belle Vernon; Neshannock-Monessen at Chartiers-Houston; Sto-Rox-Union at Mars; and Rochester-North Catholic at Dormont Stadium.
All games are scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.
Kevin Gorman is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Frazier’s Ross is Player of the Week
- California victim of Clairton’s ‘statement’
- HS highlight reel: Red, White & Blue Invite set for Saturday
- Jackson brothers lead way as Highlands rolls in Class AA debut over Ford City
- High school notebook: Valley coach Colosimo knows something about rivalries
- Previewing Week 1 high school football matchups
- Thomas Jefferson runs past Ringgold
- Pevarnik’s scoring binge leads GCC to 15-12 victory over Monessen
- High school roundup: Greensburg Salem shocks Gateway in opener
- High school roundup: Seton-La Salle captures Century Conference win
- Valley edges emotional Burrell team on OT field goal