WPIAL sets football quarterfinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL has set the sites for Friday's 16 football quarterfinal-round playoff games.
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny will play Bethel Park at North Hills; Seneca Valley-Mt. Lebanon at North Allegheny; Gateway-Woodland Hills at Norwin; and Upper St. Clair-Central Catholic at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson will play Franklin Regional at Elizabeth Forward; West Allegheny-Montour at Chartiers Valley; Mars-West Mifflin at Fox Chapel; and Central Valley-Hopewell at Ambridge.
In Class AA, Aliquippa will play Mt. Pleasant at Peters Township; Jeannette-Beaver at Hampton; South Fayette-Beaver Falls at Moon; and Washington-Seton-La Salle at Canon-McMillan.
In Class A, Clairton will play Brentwood at Belle Vernon; Neshannock-Monessen at Chartiers-Houston; Sto-Rox-Union at Mars; and Rochester-North Catholic at Dormont Stadium.
All games are scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.
Kevin Gorman is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Statewide high school football notebook: Clairton’s scoring gaining attention across Pa.
- Cherpak, Kemp credit Thomas Jefferson’s stout offensive line
- Bishop Canevin football living on the edge
- Previewing some of Week 4’s top matchups
- H.S. Picks catches Bucco Fever
- Undefeated Seton-La Salle, Steel Valley meet with Century lead at stake
- DC Picks: Connellsville area teams favored
- Leader Times Q&A: Ford City’s John Bittner
- The Birdie needs a week off
- A-K Valley high school football notebook: Knoch to rest starters vs. Ringgold
- Shady Side Academy’s Berry shines in Allegheny Conference win