WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Elizabeth Forward look to replace a ton of offense
- Late 98-yard pick 6 seals Norwin’s shutout win over Latrobe
- High school roundup: Seton-La Salle captures Century Conference win
- Trueman sparks North Allegheny’s 14-0 victory over Seneca Valley
- Belle Vernon Area trounces Trinity in Humbert’s debut
- Valley Independent roundup: Yough, Elizabeth Forward, Bentworth fall
- California victim of Clairton’s ‘statement’
- Jackson brothers lead way as Highlands rolls in Class AA debut over Ford City
- Wilkinsburg holds off Leechburg
- Offensive weapons return for Fox Chapel
- Thomas Jefferson runs past Ringgold