WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Charleroi’s Shannon Player of the Week
- High school notebook: Plenty to play for in GAC in Week 9
- Pine-Richland knocks off No. 1 Central Catholic, takes conference title
- Gorman: Perry makes the right call on playoffs
- HS highlight reel: Quite a weekend for Penn-Traffod’s Aunkst
- High school roundup: Trinity upsets West Mifflin in Big 9
- Clairton gets its revenge against Monessen
- West Shamokin spoils Ford City festivities
- Statewide HSFB notebook: After blackout, McDevitt downs Cedar Cliff in two-day game
- What a rush: Aliquippa keeps rolling
- Previewing some of Western Pa.’s top matchups for Week 8