WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Through the years: Brown’s heroics lead Burrell to win
- Unbeaten Ringgold, BVA to collide for conference supremacy.
- High school notebook: WPIAL title games could stay at The Pete, Heinz Field
- Previewing some of Western Pennsylvania’s top Week 6 matchups
- PIAA votes to expand classifications in football, other sports
- VND high school notebook: Kiski Area’s Heavner keeps things interesting
- Through the years: Leechburg edges Freeport in mud
- Gridiron matchup between Freeport, Highlands a family affair
- H.S. Picks dishes out his midseason grades
- Big games all around the area
- VND Through the Years: Chodkowski’s big game sent Highlands past North Hills