WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Frazier’s Patterson Player of the Week
- HS highlight reel: SF wrestler Walker chooses Kent State
- Statewide high school football notebook: Clairton’s scoring gaining attention across Pa.
- Trib high school rankings for Sunday, Sept. 21
- Gorman: Quitting not the answer
- Carlynton players carry on under new coach
- Penn Hills runs past Mt. Lebanon defense
- Connellsville stops host Hempfield, 34-26
- No. 5 McKeesport rebounds to rout Latrobe
- High school roundup: Jeannette rolls to victory; Hempfield standout commits to IPFW
- Bishop Canevin football living on the edge