Frazier players honored by Tri-County South
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Tri-County South released its list of all-conference football players for the 2012 season Tuesday, and Frazier was strongly represented, as nine Commodores earned all-conference honors.
The Frazier honorees include seniors Jaime Fell (wide receiver), Blake Herron (center), Steven Prescott (tackle) and Justin Kulwicki (tackle), as well as juniors Charles Manack (quarterback), Michael Luce (wide receiver), Chaise Bertocci (inside linebacker), Zachary Mastowski (inside linebacker) and Daniel Leonard (defensive end).
Manack was the top quarterback in the Tri-County South, completing 121 of 208 passes for 1,794 yards and 20 touchdowns. Fell led the conference in receiving, racking up 47 receptions for 878 yards and nine touchdowns.
The Commodores completed the season with a 7-3 record and finished fourth place in the conference. Frazier qualified for the WPIAL Class A playoffs for the second straight season.
Despite a winless season, Geibel was also represented on the all-conference list. Seniors Martin Berish (running back/linebacker) and Jake Ciaccia (wide receiver) gained all-conference recognition.
Beth-Center led the way with 10 players earning all-conference honors. The Bulldogs were the conference champions and Beth-Center's Ed Woods was named the Tri-County South Coach of the Year.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- WPIAL players named to Class AAA, A all-state teams
- South Fayette football team distributes Steelers tickets to Carlynton, Wilkinsburg
- 2014 Valley News Dispatch football all-stars
- Through the years: Bell-Avon rings out in program’s finale
- High school notebook: WPIAL adjusts to accommodate Armstrong merger
- South Fayette aims to become 1st AA team to win consecutive PIAAs