Clairton's Boyd plans to sign Wednesday
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Clairton senior Tyler Boyd plans to sign a national letter of intent at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the school's library, alongside teammates Terrish Webb and Titus Howard, he posted on Twitter Tuesday evening.
Boyd, who made a verbal commitment to Pitt on Jan. 5, was considering offers from Pitt, West Virginia and Tennessee and did not indicate where he plans to sign. Webb and Howard plan to sign with Pitt.
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Field conditions could play factor for Clairton in PIAA quarterfinals
- Gorman: Payo makes Clairton go
- High school notebook: Thomas Jefferson, Clairton head into enemy territory
- Karns City tops Bedford in state football playoffs
- Central Catholic wins 5th WPIAL football title
- WPIAL Class AAA final preview: Big-play passing attack paying off for defending WPIAL champion Central Valley
- Morgan Fitch set for ‘Feast of Fists III’
- Clairton captures 12th WPIAL football championship
- WPIAL Class AAAA final preview: Penn-Trafford looking to reverse trend of playoff losses to Central Catholic
- Seneca Valley football team hopes to improve in offseason
- WPIAL Class AA notes: South Fayette’s Saxton sets WPIAL finals record