Perry retained at Seton-La Salle
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry will remain Seton-La Salle's football coach despite some uncertainty that developed when he applied elsewhere and the school began seeking his replacement.
The school's administration made his return official this week, according to athletic director John Ashaolu, who had consistently said retaining Perry was his preference.
Perry has been Seton-La Salle's head coach since 2005, and was an assistant there for 11 seasons prior. He was a finalist for the Baldwin coaching job that went to Pete Wagner.
Canon-McMillan, Gateway, Hollidaysburg and Greensburg Salem are still without head football coaches.
— Chris Harlan
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Through the years: Bell-Avon rings out in program’s finale
- Clairton falls short vs. Bishop Guilfoyle in PIAA Class A title game
- High school notebook: WPIAL adjusts to accommodate Armstrong merger
- WPIAL’s Top 10 football champions of all time
- Jeannette coach honored for sportsmanship
- Pace-setting by center part of Pine-Richland’s run to PIAA semifinals
- Gorman: South Fayette has a ‘No Fly’ zone
- Gorman: Central Valley’s life after death
- Gorman: Gastion goes deep for Pine-Richland
- Clairton, Bishop Guilfoyle football teams match vaunted defenses
- Pine-Richland falls short in PIAA Class AAAA final