Perry retained at Seton-La Salle
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry will remain Seton-La Salle's football coach despite some uncertainty that developed when he applied elsewhere and the school began seeking his replacement.
The school's administration made his return official this week, according to athletic director John Ashaolu, who had consistently said retaining Perry was his preference.
Perry has been Seton-La Salle's head coach since 2005, and was an assistant there for 11 seasons prior. He was a finalist for the Baldwin coaching job that went to Pete Wagner.
Canon-McMillan, Gateway, Hollidaysburg and Greensburg Salem are still without head football coaches.
— Chris Harlan
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- HS highlight reel: Central Catholic’s Joseph commits to PSU
- Monessen’s Rullo tabbed Player of Week
- ‘Miracle’ Highlands-Apollo Ridge game leaves lasting impression
- Highlands wins thriller over Apollo-Ridge
- Offensive line making strides for Franklin Regional
- Clairton routs Riverview, 72-0, despite ejections
- Plum rolls past Kiski Area
- Pine-Richland finally breaks through vs. North Hills
- Statewide HSFB notebook: Jersey Shore wins on controversial finish
- Valley keeps McGrath in check to key win over Deer Lakes
- High school roundup: Highlands edges Apollo-Ridge in Allegheny