Perry retained at Seton-La Salle
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry will remain Seton-La Salle's football coach despite some uncertainty that developed when he applied elsewhere and the school began seeking his replacement.
The school's administration made his return official this week, according to athletic director John Ashaolu, who had consistently said retaining Perry was his preference.
Perry has been Seton-La Salle's head coach since 2005, and was an assistant there for 11 seasons prior. He was a finalist for the Baldwin coaching job that went to Pete Wagner.
Canon-McMillan, Gateway, Hollidaysburg and Greensburg Salem are still without head football coaches.
— Chris Harlan
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Frazier’s Ross is Player of the Week
- HS highlight reel: Red, White & Blue Invite set for Saturday
- Mars RB Schultheis could be out for season
- Wilkinsburg holds off Leechburg
- Frazier welcomes back a solid core from last season’s 7-3 team
- New Ringgold coach Milchovich inherits loaded squad
- Jackson brothers lead way as Highlands rolls in Class AA debut over Ford City
- QB leads Kittanning to season-opening victory over Deer Lakes
- Sanders, Woodland Hills roll to victory against Peters Township
- Frazier finds its offense in win over Avella
- California victim of Clairton’s ‘statement’