Perry retained at Seton-La Salle
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry will remain Seton-La Salle's football coach despite some uncertainty that developed when he applied elsewhere and the school began seeking his replacement.
The school's administration made his return official this week, according to athletic director John Ashaolu, who had consistently said retaining Perry was his preference.
Perry has been Seton-La Salle's head coach since 2005, and was an assistant there for 11 seasons prior. He was a finalist for the Baldwin coaching job that went to Pete Wagner.
Canon-McMillan, Gateway, Hollidaysburg and Greensburg Salem are still without head football coaches.
— Chris Harlan
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Central Catholic wildcat Petrishen wild card in game vs. Pine-Richland
- Unbeaten Clairton not taking Avonworth lightly
- Ligonier Valley vows to make return to playoffs in 2015
- Gorman: Central Catholic faces ‘phenomenon’
- Aliquippa quarterback Fields ready when number is called
- Southmoreland’s Pisula, King leave football program with records
- Ringgold, CV not exactly ‘Odd Couple’
- Unlikely offensive star lifts Central Catholic over Penn-Trafford and into WPIAL Class AAAA final
- South Fayette bound for Heinz Field after beating Seton-La Salle
- Avonworth knocks Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic from unbeaten ranks
- Portage rallies from 18-point deficit to defeat Blairsville