Perry retained at Seton-La Salle
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry will remain Seton-La Salle's football coach despite some uncertainty that developed when he applied elsewhere and the school began seeking his replacement.
The school's administration made his return official this week, according to athletic director John Ashaolu, who had consistently said retaining Perry was his preference.
Perry has been Seton-La Salle's head coach since 2005, and was an assistant there for 11 seasons prior. He was a finalist for the Baldwin coaching job that went to Pete Wagner.
Canon-McMillan, Gateway, Hollidaysburg and Greensburg Salem are still without head football coaches.
— Chris Harlan
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- High school notebook: Thomas Jefferson, Clairton head into enemy territory
- Aliquippa wins 16th WPIAL title, ends South Fayette’s 44-game winning streak
- Thomas Jefferson uses defense, running game to capture WPIAL title
- Clairton captures 12th WPIAL football championship
- Central Catholic wins 5th WPIAL football title
- WPIAL Class AAAA notes: P-T unable to snap playoff skid vs. Central Catholic
- WPIAL Class AAA notes: Title games draw 16,500 to Heinz Field
- Karns City tops Bedford in state football playoffs
- WPIAL Class A notes: Return sparks Clairton for 2nd straight week
- WPIAL Class A final preview: Jeannette proved it was up to challenge of facing Clairton during Eastern Conference matchup
- High school notebook: New classes put football finalists on the move next season