Frazier's Fell commits to Juniata College
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Frazier High School senior Jaime Fell will play football and continue his education at Juniata College. As a wide receiver and defensive back, Fell earned All-Fayette County and All-Tri-County South Conference honors in 2011-12. He was a 2012 second-team selection for the Pennsylvania Football News Class A all-state team.
Fell led WPIAL Class A receivers with 878 yards during his senior season, and finished in the top 10 among Class A receivers with 589 receiving yards as a junior. He scored nine touchdowns in both his junior and senior seasons, and had six interceptions in both campaigns.
Fell also plays for the Frazier baseball team. He is ranked eighth in his senior class with a 3.86 GPA.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- California victim of Clairton’s ‘statement’
- HS highlight reel: Red, White & Blue Invite set for Saturday
- Wilkinsburg holds off Leechburg
- Murray runs wild in Steel Valley victory over Carlynton
- Sophomore RB Coxon leads Plum to lopsided win
- Mars RB Schultheis could be out for season
- QB leads Kittanning to season-opening victory over Deer Lakes
- High school roundup: Seton-La Salle captures Century Conference win
- Knoch’s 3rd-quarter surge leads to victory over Franklin Regional
- Trueman sparks North Allegheny’s 14-0 victory over Seneca Valley
- Frazier’s Ross is Player of the Week