Heritage players named to Ken Lantzy Finest Forty all-star game
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Several players from the District 6 Heritage Conference were selected to play in the Ken Lantzy Finest Forty All-Star football game June 14 at Trojan Stadium in Johnstown.
Ligonier Valley's Ryan Torrance, Hayes Salancy and Micah Tennant; Saltsburg's Mason Kuntz and Bryce Zimmerman; and United's Ben Mountan will play for the South team.
Competing for the North team will be Blairsville's Alex Tripodis; Marion Center's Brodey Thompson, Penns Manor's Daniel Ferens and Kasey Jewart; Homer-Center's Jared Nealey and Levi McCracken; Northern Cambria's Adam Polites, Alex Atkins and Nate Zachesky; and Purchase Line's Josh Huey.
A banquet will be held June 13 at Sunnehanna Country Club, and the game will kick off at 7:30 p.m. June 14.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Counselors available at Hempfield after crash kills student
- Protest planned Monday at Plum Borough High School
- Oak Ridge couple transforms 1820 house into quaint bed and breakfast
- WVU looks forward to deep, versatile team
- Troopers seek suspects in Pine Twp. arsons
- Crosby, Malkin want to remain in Pittsburgh
- Presley’s planes will remain at Graceland
- Behind Liriano, Pirates complete sweep of Diamondbacks
- Pirates notebook: Wainwright injury doesn’t sway Hurdle on DH
- Johnston trying to figure out why Penguins ‘fell off a cliff’
- Life’s moments still matter to Trafford author Jakiela