Heritage players named to Ken Lantzy Finest Forty all-star game
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Several players from the District 6 Heritage Conference were selected to play in the Ken Lantzy Finest Forty All-Star football game June 14 at Trojan Stadium in Johnstown.
Ligonier Valley's Ryan Torrance, Hayes Salancy and Micah Tennant; Saltsburg's Mason Kuntz and Bryce Zimmerman; and United's Ben Mountan will play for the South team.
Competing for the North team will be Blairsville's Alex Tripodis; Marion Center's Brodey Thompson, Penns Manor's Daniel Ferens and Kasey Jewart; Homer-Center's Jared Nealey and Levi McCracken; Northern Cambria's Adam Polites, Alex Atkins and Nate Zachesky; and Purchase Line's Josh Huey.
A banquet will be held June 13 at Sunnehanna Country Club, and the game will kick off at 7:30 p.m. June 14.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- WPIAL teams value hard-to-come-by nonconference games in Week 1
- Through the years: Heard’s TD capped Valley rally
- Previewing Week 1 high school football matchups
- Schoolboy pick of week: TJ
- Connellsville’s Knopsnider will split time on both sides of ball this season
- Football pedigree runs deep with Valley receiver Hill
- Gorman: We’ve got you covered
- Expectations vs. reality
- WPIAL coaches, quarterbacks have concerns about using newly approved footballs
- Heavy-hearted Burrell set to take on rival Valley
- Three of a kind: Football coaches who took different routes