Heritage players named to Ken Lantzy Finest Forty all-star game
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Several players from the District 6 Heritage Conference were selected to play in the Ken Lantzy Finest Forty All-Star football game June 14 at Trojan Stadium in Johnstown.
Ligonier Valley's Ryan Torrance, Hayes Salancy and Micah Tennant; Saltsburg's Mason Kuntz and Bryce Zimmerman; and United's Ben Mountan will play for the South team.
Competing for the North team will be Blairsville's Alex Tripodis; Marion Center's Brodey Thompson, Penns Manor's Daniel Ferens and Kasey Jewart; Homer-Center's Jared Nealey and Levi McCracken; Northern Cambria's Adam Polites, Alex Atkins and Nate Zachesky; and Purchase Line's Josh Huey.
A banquet will be held June 13 at Sunnehanna Country Club, and the game will kick off at 7:30 p.m. June 14.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Latrobe boys soccer team competes in WPIAL playoffs for 1st time in 22 years
- Jeannette RB Hall looks to older brothers for inspiration
- Highlands continues Allegheny domination in win over Valley
- Pine-Richland knocks off No. 1 Central Catholic, takes conference title
- HS highlight reel: Quite a weekend for Penn-Traffod’s Aunkst
- Charleroi’s Shannon Player of the Week
- Local playoff pickings could be slim
- High school notebook: Plenty to play for in GAC in Week 9
- Daily News Q&A: Curtis Moore, South Allegheny
- Riverview runs over Wilkinsburg
- Apollo-Ridge offense earns rest period against Deer Lakes