don't miss matchups in week 1
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Don't-miss matchups in Week 1
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- WPIAL coaches, quarterbacks have concerns about using newly approved footballs
- Previewing Week 1 high school football matchups
- Storylines galore dominate new football season
- Charleroi coach says ‘the sky is the limit’ for Cougars
- High school football teams ready to start 2014 season
- Connellsville faces tough opening test with No. 5 McKeesport
- Big 9 rival Ringgold to challenge Thomas Jefferson in season opener
- Monessen isn’t talking ‘rebuild’
- Siblings to play key roles for Laurel Highlands defense
- Quad North neighbors North Allegheny, Seneca Valley set for opener
- Experienced senior class leads defending champion South Fayette