Alle-Kiski Valley roundup: Plum, Fox Chapel fall short
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Nick Barca rushed for 226 yards, including an 83-yard touchdown run, to lead Baldwin (1-1, 1-1) to a 38-6 Quad Central victory over Plum (0-2, 0-2). Patrick Crossey caught a 9-yard touchdown pass from Wil Fuhrer for Plum's lone score.
North Allegheny 42, Fox Chapel 7 — Jeff Clemens threw for 177 yards and two touchdowns as No. 4 North Allegheny (2-0, 2-0) beat Fox Chapel (0-2, 0-2) in Quad North play. Nigel Garnett scored on a 75-yard run for Fox Chapel.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Trib high school rankings for Sunday, Sept. 21
- Alle-Kiski Valley HSFB notebook: Petrishen makes stop in Alle-Kiski Valley
- Seniors lead North Catholic past Brentwood
- High school roundup: No. 9 North Allegheny takes down Upper St. Clair
- Thomas Jefferson rolls to 4th straight win, routs Elizabeth Forward
- High school roundup: Jeannette rolls to victory; Hempfield standout commits to IPFW
- Gorman: Quitting not the answer
- Puerto Rico singer Don Omar faces abuse charges
- Monessen averts upset bid with 28-6 victory over Leechburg
- Belle Vernon: This is no meaningless game
- HS highlight reel: Plum suspends soccer coach for season