Rivals seek Big Nine advantage
By Jeff Oliver
Published: Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be? A big T-bone steak and corn.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career and why? Having a new coaching staff for the team.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why? Allowing you to jump over people because that is part of the game.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why? I would want Will Smith because I have liked him since I was a little kid.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time? I work and I also hang out with my girlfriend and mom.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Analysis: Kesler remains on Penguins’ radar as Shero looks bring back ‘Big 3’ formula
- Starkey: Steelers know when to say goodbye
- A-K Valley high school notebook: Kiski Area soccer coach retires after 14 seasons
- Pirates’ big risk with pitch-heavy draft focus might soon pay off
- Manufacturing course opens Knoch students’ eyes
- Penguins GM Shero’s deadline deals: Addition by subtraction
- With so many needs, Steelers can ill afford to miss in draft
- Ex-Colts executive Polian: Approach free agency with caution
- RV dealer seeks ‘breathing room’ in Allegheny Township
- Pension woes push A-K Valley school districts to seek higher tax limits
- Fashion essentials: Pittsburgh’s style watchers tell what they can’t live without