Valley Independent Q&A: Belle Vernon WR/CB Cody Menges
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be a chicken salad and my mother's is the best.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career and why?
All of my years in the midget league because they taught me the game.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
They should add instant replay because it solves all the problems.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
Adam Sandler because he is funny in every movie.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I play other recreation activities and sports.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Merger sparks position battles at Armstrong
- Freeport looks to air it out again
- Returning QB Thimons ready to lead Highlands
- REAL DEAL
- North Allegheny puts season on the lines
- Class AAAA breakdown: Wealth of talent places target on Central Catholic
- Some of the WPIAL’s top teams leaning toward two-back ground game
- Big doings on tap for BVA’s home opener
- Class A breakdown: Teams going Bear hunting again this season chasing Clairton
- New football uniforms can change perceptions, help establish identity
- Class AA breakdown: Dynamic offense to again lead 2-time PIAA champion South Fayette