Valley Independent Q&A: Belle Vernon WR/CB Cody Menges
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be a chicken salad and my mother's is the best.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career and why?
All of my years in the midget league because they taught me the game.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
They should add instant replay because it solves all the problems.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
Adam Sandler because he is funny in every movie.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I play other recreation activities and sports.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Uniontown’s Perkins transitions from O-line to running back
- HSFB preview by position: Familiar faces coaching in new places
- Depth to play key factor for Franklin Regional
- Gorman: McNeilly Road rivalry renewed
- Dudek adds explosiveness to trio of Kittanning backs
- City League preview: Defending champion USO has high expectations
- Led by top QB, South Fayette offense among WPIAL’s all-time best
- Century after 1st WPIAL title, Wilkinsburg tries to ‘reintroduce our history’
- South Park has sights set on playoff payoff
- Class AA breakdown: Revamped Allegheny Conference among many changes
- Class A breakdown: WPIAL realignment shakes up conferences