Daily Courier Q&A: Connellsville's Logan Miller
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's Logan Miller is a senior left guard for the Falcons. Miller is in his second season on the varsity team.
Q: What has been the reason for Connellsville's struggles this season?
A: Definitely the turnovers have been the hardest thing, but I think that we have limited those in the last few weeks.
Q: Despite the struggles, what have you enjoyed the most about this season?
A: We are definitely coming together as a team. Compared to last year, we are a lot closer.
Q: Why is it important for you to finish this season on a strong note?
A: People remember what you do toward the end of the year rather than at the beginning. If we can finish strong, that would be better for us.
Q: Are you confident the team will finish strong?
A: I think we will because we are close and we've worked hard in practice to make our coach proud.
Q: How long have you been playing football?
A: Eleven years. I started with the ICV Mountaineers (in the Connellsville Booster League).
Q: What do you enjoy doing when you're not on the football field?
A: I like hunting and hanging out with my friends.
Q: Do you have any pregame superstitions?
A: I always wear the same undershirt. It's got a huge tear in it, but last year, I got my first start against Hempfield, and I was wearing that shirt. I've worn it since then.
Q: What's your favorite food?
Q: What music do you like to listen to?
A: Garth Brooks
Q: If you could meet anybody, who would it be and why?
A: Garth Brooks because I love his music
Q: Do you have a favorite pro or college sports team?
A: Penn State
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- HS highlight reel: Red, White & Blue Invite set for Saturday
- Frazier’s Ross is Player of the Week
- High school roundup: Seton-La Salle captures Century Conference win
- Thomas Jefferson runs past Ringgold
- District 9 roundup: Redbank Valley posts shutout
- West Allegheny chasing WPIAL championship 3-peat
- Jeannette ready to play on after debated move to Class A
- Quaker Valley football team looks to overcome injuries
- Altavilla eagerly anticipating fourth year as Baldwin’s starting quarterback
- Vincentian senior plays football for love of teammates
- High school football notebook: Summer heat possible for season’s first week