Valley Independent Q&A: Ringgold wide receiver Alan Pritchett
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be my gram's fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The Greensburg Salem game because it was the most crazy game ever.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
If you hit the ground without being touched, you can still get up and run.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
My best friend, Chase Taylor, because he is exactly like me.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I eat and sleep.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Carlynton players carry on under new coach
- Trib high school rankings for Sunday, Sept. 21
- High school roundup: No. 9 North Allegheny takes down Upper St. Clair
- Brown’s 7 TDs power Apollo-Ridge past Shady Side Academy
- BVA falls to Hollidaysburg in OT
- Veteran coaches having mixed results while leading new teams
- Leader Times Q&A: Ford City’s John Bittner
- McGuffey proves versatile in win over Southmoreland
- Robinson scores 4 TDs as Blairsville stays undefeated
- McGrath gains 259 yards, Deer Lakes holds off Burrell for 1st win
- Leader Times roundup: Karns City tops Clarion