Valley Independent Q&A: Ringgold wide receiver Alan Pritchett
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be my gram's fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The Greensburg Salem game because it was the most crazy game ever.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
If you hit the ground without being touched, you can still get up and run.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
My best friend, Chase Taylor, because he is exactly like me.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I eat and sleep.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- California victim of Clairton’s ‘statement’
- Previewing Week 1 high school football matchups
- High school roundup: Seton-La Salle captures Century Conference win
- Thomas Jefferson runs past Ringgold
- Jackson brothers lead way as Highlands rolls in Class AA debut over Ford City
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Q&A: Mars’ Josh Schultheis
- Belle Vernon Area trounces Trinity in Humbert’s debut
- Through the years: Heard’s TD capped Valley rally
- Three of a kind: Football coaches who took different routes
- Elizabeth Forward look to replace a ton of offense
- Wilkinsburg holds off Leechburg