Valley Independent Q&A: Ringgold wide receiver Alan Pritchett
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be my gram's fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The Greensburg Salem game because it was the most crazy game ever.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
If you hit the ground without being touched, you can still get up and run.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
My best friend, Chase Taylor, because he is exactly like me.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I eat and sleep.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates trade for Mets first baseman Davis
- Under the Hood: A chance to take top cars for a spin
- Get off beaten herb path
- Penguins’ Bylsma wants Cup version of Letang
- South Connellsville accepts police chief’s resignation
- Mulch pitched for Vanderbilt park’s playground; surface proposed under swings, slide, climbing bars
- Orpik: Penguins must keep their cool
- Rossi: Pens sticking to power-play plan
- Dawson mayor, CSX aim to repair railroad crossing at intersection
- Alle-Kiski Valley economic development group honored for police training
- PennDOT wants Rock Airport in West Deer to remain open