Valley Independent Q&A: Ringgold wide receiver Alan Pritchett
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be my gram's fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The Greensburg Salem game because it was the most crazy game ever.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
If you hit the ground without being touched, you can still get up and run.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
My best friend, Chase Taylor, because he is exactly like me.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I eat and sleep.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Steelers’ tarnished Bell rings true
- UPMC offering buyouts to 3,500 employees in cost-cutting move
- Tomlin gives suggestion Steelers won’t be shy about going for 2
- Pirates notebook: Struggling Polanco held out of starting lineup
- Pirates win 5th straight as offense continues to click in win over Marlins
- Vandals ruin Ligonier Township farmers’ garden
- Steelers notebook: LB Harrison open for larger role
- Swiss open criminal proceedings in 2018, ‘22 World Cup votes
- Steelers’ Brown: Attendance ‘never a doubt’ for offseason workouts
- Fire crews respond to Latrobe apartment house fire
- Hines Ward appearing on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’