Valley Independent Q&A: Ringgold wide receiver Alan Pritchett
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be my gram's fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The Greensburg Salem game because it was the most crazy game ever.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
If you hit the ground without being touched, you can still get up and run.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
My best friend, Chase Taylor, because he is exactly like me.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I eat and sleep.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘Time for bold change,’ Wolf says in outlining $30B budget that restructures taxes
- Lawrenceville man charged with rape, child pornography and 27 other sexual offenses
- Dormont manager resigns to sidestep firing
- Starkey: Penguins not mortgaging future
- Cal U fraternity president cited after police arrest 7 in weekend brawl
- Spirit Airlines to add daily flights from Latrobe to Chicago O’Hare
- Indiana Township man held without bail on drug paraphernalia charges
- No tag for Worilds; Steelers cut Moore
- Carnegie Mellon expert to school Congress on security
- Pennsylvania banks 1.1% more from casino slots in February
- Penguins acquire defensemen Lovejoy, Cole in deadline deals