Meet 'n Greet: BV Area's Austin Fields
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be anything my grandmother makes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The game we played against Trinity we won in the final seconds when they missed a field goal.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
Roughing the quarterback. They just need to learn how to play tough.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
Seth Rogan because I like having fun on the field and it seems like he is a pretty fun guy.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I like to hang out with my friends and go fishing.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- High school football notebook: Summer heat possible for season’s first week
- Gorman: Rowan’s move hurts area hoops
- Riverview football team benefits from McCombs’ versatility
- Mt. Pleasant hopes to seize opportunity
- Jeannette’s success to be built in the trenches
- Like the Allegheny Conference, the Birdie is realigned
- Redbank Valley aims to match 2013 season success
- Lack of depth a concern for Serra Catholic
- Another runner steps forward at West Mifflin
- Gorman: McKeesport’s Hudson has name brand
- A fullback last season, Steel Valley’s Freeman takes over under center for Ironmen