Meet 'n Greet: BV Area's Austin Fields
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be anything my grandmother makes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The game we played against Trinity we won in the final seconds when they missed a field goal.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
Roughing the quarterback. They just need to learn how to play tough.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
Seth Rogan because I like having fun on the field and it seems like he is a pretty fun guy.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I like to hang out with my friends and go fishing.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- HS highlight reel: Red, White & Blue Invite set for Saturday
- High school roundup: Seton-La Salle captures Century Conference win
- Belle Vernon Area trounces Trinity in Humbert’s debut
- Previewing Week 1 high school football matchups
- Sanders, Woodland Hills roll to victory against Peters Township
- QB leads Kittanning to season-opening victory over Deer Lakes
- High school roundup: Greensburg Salem shocks Gateway in opener
- McKeesport’s Hudson sets career high in rout of Connellsville
- California victim of Clairton’s ‘statement’
- Through the years: Heard’s TD capped Valley rally
- Three of a kind: Football coaches who took different routes