Meet 'n Greet: BV Area's Austin Fields
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be anything my grandmother makes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The game we played against Trinity we won in the final seconds when they missed a field goal.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
Roughing the quarterback. They just need to learn how to play tough.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
Seth Rogan because I like having fun on the field and it seems like he is a pretty fun guy.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I like to hang out with my friends and go fishing.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Through the years: Late TD snapped Springdale’s 31-game skid
- Previewing some of Western Pa.’s top matchups for Week 8
- Gorman: Perry makes the right call on playoffs
- High school roundup: Trinity upsets West Mifflin in Big 9
- HS highlight reel: Quite a weekend for Penn-Traffod’s Aunkst
- Greensburg Tribune-Review Q&A: Franklin Regional’s Santino Birty
- H.S. Picks hungry for more victories
- Clairton looking for revenge against Eastern foe Monessen
- Local playoff pickings could be slim
- Highlands continues Allegheny domination in win over Valley
- Berry’s memorable night lifts Ringgold to 7th straight win