Meet 'n Greet: BV Area's Austin Fields
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be anything my grandmother makes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The game we played against Trinity we won in the final seconds when they missed a field goal.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
Roughing the quarterback. They just need to learn how to play tough.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
Seth Rogan because I like having fun on the field and it seems like he is a pretty fun guy.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I like to hang out with my friends and go fishing.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Senior guard paves way for Woodland Hills’ elite running game
- Westinghouse assistant coach placed on leave
- Birdie says heat is on for another season of football picks
- Hanus set to lead Riverview’s offense under center
- Three sets of identical twins punctuate roster at Redbank Valley
- HSFB preview: New coaches set to lead teams to victory
- Junior class filled with potential for talent-laden Frazier football team
- New field, new look for Belle Vernon football this season
- Gorman: East Allegheny’s Edwards performs juggling act
- Expectations remain high at Ringgold
- West Mifflin will enter season without bona fide No. 1 running back