Meet 'n Greet: BV Area's Austin Fields
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be anything my grandmother makes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The game we played against Trinity we won in the final seconds when they missed a field goal.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
Roughing the quarterback. They just need to learn how to play tough.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
Seth Rogan because I like having fun on the field and it seems like he is a pretty fun guy.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I like to hang out with my friends and go fishing.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Through the years: Highlands routed Franklin Regional to clinch conference title
- VND High school football notebook: Local flavor enhances Penn Hills, other playoff teams
- Schoolboy pick of week: BV Area
- City rivals Allderdice, Brashear seeking elusive title
- Statewide HSFB notebook: Pope John Paul II football player continues comeback
- Gorman: Billy Holt’s big moment for Albert Gallatin
- H.S. Picks hunting for perfect costume
- Unfamiliar schemes a challenge for Mars, Montour coaches
- Valley, Freeport provide special moment for Clarke in regular-season finale
- Thomas Jefferson football team enters WPIAL Class AAA playoffs as No. 2 seed
- High school football notebook: Hampton, New Castle bringing rivalry outside