Meet 'n Greet: BV Area's Austin Fields
TribLIVE Sports Videos
1. If you were ordering your last meal, what would it be?
My last meal would be anything my grandmother makes.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The game we played against Trinity we won in the final seconds when they missed a field goal.
3. If you could change one rule about high school football, what would it be and why?
Roughing the quarterback. They just need to learn how to play tough.
4. If a movie about your life was made, who would you want to play you and why?
Seth Rogan because I like having fun on the field and it seems like he is a pretty fun guy.
5. When you are not playing football, what do you do with your time?
I like to hang out with my friends and go fishing.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- First Draft: Beer lovers at CoStar take the time to brew it right
- Piecemaker kiosk kicks out keepsakes on the spot
- Greensburg Central Catholic softball hopes to bounce back in Class A
- Penguins notebook: Staal insists he never asked for trade to Penguins
- Blast collapses NYC apartments, injures 12
- Hempfield softball motivated after missing playoffs
- Police arrest 4 in Pitcairn drug investigation
- New Ken man ‘holed up’ in house
- Pirates notebook: Worley bounces back after rough start
- Pitt adds quarterback recruit from Cincinnati
- Bergdahl, speaking for 1st time, claims 12 attempts to flee Taliban