Friday's PIAA semifinal football games postponed
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Four PIAA semifinal football games scheduled for Friday were postponed until Saturday afternoon because of the inclement weather.
Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic will play Clarion at noon Saturday at DuBois Area High School.
The other Class A game featuring Old Forge and Steelton-Highspire will be played Saturday at 4 p.m. at Harmon Geist Stadium in Hazelton.
In Class AAA, Archbishop Wood and Berwick will meet at 5 p.m. at Birney Crum Stadium in Allentown.
Bishop McDevitt will square off with Erie Cathedral Prep at 5 p.m. at DuBois.
Tickets are $8 at the gate.
— Jason Mackey
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- A-K Valley football notebook: Christy has best of both worlds as coach, father
- Guido: Kittanning-Ford City rivalry packed with memories
- Schoolboy pick of week: BV Area
- Gorman: Rivals North Hills, North Allegheny join to battle cancer
- Statewide HSFB notebook: Scranton RB to miss rest of season with injury
- HS highlight reel: Sarra returns to coach Waynesburg
- Brashear upsets defending champ USO in City semifinals
- Leader Times notebook: Tickets going fast for FC-Kittanning series finale
- The Leader eager for Kittanning finale
- WPIAL, coaches are still looking to schedule Week 9 rivalry games
- Valley News Dispatch Q&A: Springdale’s Austin Kline