Friday's PIAA semifinal football games postponed
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Four PIAA semifinal football games scheduled for Friday were postponed until Saturday afternoon because of the inclement weather.
Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic will play Clarion at noon Saturday at DuBois Area High School.
The other Class A game featuring Old Forge and Steelton-Highspire will be played Saturday at 4 p.m. at Harmon Geist Stadium in Hazelton.
In Class AAA, Archbishop Wood and Berwick will meet at 5 p.m. at Birney Crum Stadium in Allentown.
Bishop McDevitt will square off with Erie Cathedral Prep at 5 p.m. at DuBois.
Tickets are $8 at the gate.
— Jason Mackey
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Charleroi-Cal only 10th game in town
- Latrobe boys soccer team competes in WPIAL playoffs for 1st time in 22 years
- HS highlight reel: Hearings scheduled before WPIAL board
- High school football roundup: Fulmore hits career milestone for CWNC
- High school notebook: Plenty to play for in GAC in Week 9
- Valley News Dispatch Q&A: Ford City’s Zeke Walker
- Gorman: Perry makes the right call on playoffs
- Ford City looks to stay in playoff hunt in last ever home game
- HS highlight reel: City League cancels 2 football games after fight
- Statewide HSFB notebook: After blackout, McDevitt downs Cedar Cliff in two-day game
- Altoona tops Hempfield, secures spot in playoffs