Friday's PIAA semifinal football games postponed
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Four PIAA semifinal football games scheduled for Friday were postponed until Saturday afternoon because of the inclement weather.
Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic will play Clarion at noon Saturday at DuBois Area High School.
The other Class A game featuring Old Forge and Steelton-Highspire will be played Saturday at 4 p.m. at Harmon Geist Stadium in Hazelton.
In Class AAA, Archbishop Wood and Berwick will meet at 5 p.m. at Birney Crum Stadium in Allentown.
Bishop McDevitt will square off with Erie Cathedral Prep at 5 p.m. at DuBois.
Tickets are $8 at the gate.
— Jason Mackey
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trib high school rankings for Sunday, Sept. 21
- The Leader: Tour of Armstrong County sports leaves longing for football
- Carlynton players carry on under new coach
- BVA falls to Hollidaysburg in OT
- High school roundup: Jeannette rolls to victory; Hempfield standout commits to IPFW
- Connellsville stops host Hempfield, 34-26
- Clairton allows 2 scores but still sprints past Springdale
- Seton-La Salle outlasts Steel Valley
- Seniors lead North Catholic past Brentwood
- High school roundup: No. 9 North Allegheny takes down Upper St. Clair
- Bishop Canevin football living on the edge