Keystone Oaks tabs Perry as new football coach
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry, who resigned last week as the football coach at Seton-La Salle, has landed a new position — right across McNeilly Road.
Perry was named the coach at neighboring Keystone Oaks on Friday, replacing Matt Taylor, who resigned in November after two seasons.
A 1979 Keystone Oaks alum, Perry went 73-24 at Seton-La Salle, leading the Rebels to the playoffs eight times in his nine seasons in charge.
“I've always had a lot of pride in where I went to school,” he said, “and I consider it a great honor and responsibility to have the opportunity to help some of the young men currently at Keystone Oaks to have as wonderful a high school football experience as I had when I played there.”
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Frazier’s Patterson Player of the Week
- HS highlight reel: SF wrestler Walker chooses Kent State
- Plum’s surge hands Norwin 1st loss, 23-14
- Seton-La Salle outlasts Steel Valley
- Kittanning’s explosive offense to face stiff challenge from stingy Highlands defenders
- Daily News Q&A: Clairton’s James Hines
- Alle-Kiski Valley HSFB notebook: Petrishen makes stop in Alle-Kiski Valley
- No. 5 Highlands uses turnovers to beat No. 7 Kittanning
- Brown’s 7 TDs power Apollo-Ridge past Shady Side Academy
- Connellsville stops host Hempfield, 34-26
- Charleroi suffers a ‘Devil’ of a time in Burgettstown