Keystone Oaks tabs Perry as new football coach
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry, who resigned last week as the football coach at Seton-La Salle, has landed a new position — right across McNeilly Road.
Perry was named the coach at neighboring Keystone Oaks on Friday, replacing Matt Taylor, who resigned in November after two seasons.
A 1979 Keystone Oaks alum, Perry went 73-24 at Seton-La Salle, leading the Rebels to the playoffs eight times in his nine seasons in charge.
“I've always had a lot of pride in where I went to school,” he said, “and I consider it a great honor and responsibility to have the opportunity to help some of the young men currently at Keystone Oaks to have as wonderful a high school football experience as I had when I played there.”
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- HS highlight reel: Red, White & Blue Invite set for Saturday
- Frazier’s Ross is Player of the Week
- Belle Vernon Area trounces Trinity in Humbert’s debut
- California victim of Clairton’s ‘statement’
- Jackson brothers lead way as Highlands rolls in Class AA debut over Ford City
- Greensburg Tribune-Review Q&A: Jeannette’s Julian Batts
- Late 98-yard pick 6 seals Norwin’s shutout win over Latrobe
- Monessen ready for battle of strengths
- Valley edges emotional Burrell team on OT field goal
- QB leads Kittanning to season-opening victory over Deer Lakes
- Springdale eases past Serra