Keystone Oaks tabs Perry as new football coach
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry, who resigned last week as the football coach at Seton-La Salle, has landed a new position — right across McNeilly Road.
Perry was named the coach at neighboring Keystone Oaks on Friday, replacing Matt Taylor, who resigned in November after two seasons.
A 1979 Keystone Oaks alum, Perry went 73-24 at Seton-La Salle, leading the Rebels to the playoffs eight times in his nine seasons in charge.
“I've always had a lot of pride in where I went to school,” he said, “and I consider it a great honor and responsibility to have the opportunity to help some of the young men currently at Keystone Oaks to have as wonderful a high school football experience as I had when I played there.”
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- High school football roundup: Fulmore hits career milestone for CWNC
- Hectic week ahead for WPIAL student-athletes
- Pine-Richland knocks off No. 1 Central Catholic, takes conference title
- Apollo-Ridge offense earns rest period against Deer Lakes
- West Shamokin spoils Ford City festivities
- Penn-Trafford holds off Plum, earns share of conference title
- Shady Side Academy tops Kittanning; both clinch playoff spots
- Charleroi wins wild, long affair
- Highlands continues Allegheny domination in win over Valley
- Springdale secures another playoff berth
- Motivated Bears coming to Monessen