Keystone Oaks tabs Perry as new football coach
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry, who resigned last week as the football coach at Seton-La Salle, has landed a new position — right across McNeilly Road.
Perry was named the coach at neighboring Keystone Oaks on Friday, replacing Matt Taylor, who resigned in November after two seasons.
A 1979 Keystone Oaks alum, Perry went 73-24 at Seton-La Salle, leading the Rebels to the playoffs eight times in his nine seasons in charge.
“I've always had a lot of pride in where I went to school,” he said, “and I consider it a great honor and responsibility to have the opportunity to help some of the young men currently at Keystone Oaks to have as wonderful a high school football experience as I had when I played there.”
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Guido: Kittanning-Ford City rivalry packed with memories
- A-K Valley football notebook: Christy has best of both worlds as coach, father
- Heavyweights West Allegheny, Central Valley meet in test for Parkway
- Gorman: Rivals North Hills, North Allegheny join to battle cancer
- Leader Times notebook: Tickets going fast for FC-Kittanning series finale
- Schoolboy pick of week: BV Area
- Statewide HSFB notebook: Scranton RB to miss rest of season with injury
- HS highlight reel: Sarra returns to coach Waynesburg
- WPIAL, coaches are still looking to schedule Week 9 rivalry games
- Brashear upsets defending champ USO in City semifinals
- Ford City, Kittanning matchup to be part of SI.com’s ‘Underdogs’