Keystone Oaks tabs Perry as new football coach
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry, who resigned last week as the football coach at Seton-La Salle, has landed a new position — right across McNeilly Road.
Perry was named the coach at neighboring Keystone Oaks on Friday, replacing Matt Taylor, who resigned in November after two seasons.
A 1979 Keystone Oaks alum, Perry went 73-24 at Seton-La Salle, leading the Rebels to the playoffs eight times in his nine seasons in charge.
“I've always had a lot of pride in where I went to school,” he said, “and I consider it a great honor and responsibility to have the opportunity to help some of the young men currently at Keystone Oaks to have as wonderful a high school football experience as I had when I played there.”
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Healing touch: Shadyside jewelry designer undertakes project to help artisans in Guatemala
- Body pulled from river in Charleroi
- NFL coaches weigh in on Polamalu’s legacy
- Recent early retirements in NFL could be trend — or simply a coincidence
- Music festivals say ‘no’ to fans’ selfie sticks
- Campus clippings: Ailing back doesn’t slow Allegheny’s Killian
- Pirates notebook: Locke the choice to be 5th starter
- Pirates’ outfield may have few defensive peers
- FBI agent, 2 others sentenced in contractor kickback scheme in Utah
- DIY ideas for the Easter brunch table
- Steelers’ Tomlin, Pirates’ Hurdle share similar philosophy