Keystone Oaks tabs Perry as new football coach
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Greg Perry, who resigned last week as the football coach at Seton-La Salle, has landed a new position — right across McNeilly Road.
Perry was named the coach at neighboring Keystone Oaks on Friday, replacing Matt Taylor, who resigned in November after two seasons.
A 1979 Keystone Oaks alum, Perry went 73-24 at Seton-La Salle, leading the Rebels to the playoffs eight times in his nine seasons in charge.
“I've always had a lot of pride in where I went to school,” he said, “and I consider it a great honor and responsibility to have the opportunity to help some of the young men currently at Keystone Oaks to have as wonderful a high school football experience as I had when I played there.”
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- PIAA quarterfinalists Central Valley, Conneaut sharing success after mergers
- Brentwood’s Conroy shares top conference award on defense
- Penn Hills relishes conference title, reflects on season
- South Fayette, Karns City set for rematch in PIAA quarterfinals
- Thomas Jefferson gridders post 3rd straight 11-1 record
- WPIAL’s Top 10 football champions of all time
- WPIAL Class AAA notebook: Central Valley to face another merger in PIAA playoffs
- Central Valley beats rival West Allegheny to win WPIAL Class AAA championship
- Pine-Richland’s ‘Neil’ the ram has happy home
- From venues to playoff format, much has changed in 100 years of WPIAL championships
- HS highlight reel: Shaler hockey team thrives in Class AAA