WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, November 12, 2012, 9:32 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Pitt awaits NCAA Tournament fate after loss to Notre Dame in Big East baseball
- Saturday morning low temp tied record set in 1925
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Pipeline project creates unease in Westmoreland County
- Rankin teen charged in 16-year-old girl’s shooting death
- Pirates notebook: Bucs shut down injured Karstens
- Marine restores pride of Memorial Day parade on streets of Lawrenceville
- PIAA board delays vote on Leechburg switch
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.