WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins notebook: Malkin clicking on power play
- Steelers notebook: Defense has a retro feel
- Early shoppers jam local stores
- Penn State mens basketball wins fourth in a row, improves to 6-1
- Book details Steelers’ history in black and white
- WVU’s Shell seeks strong finish
- UPMC researcher died of acute cyanide poisoning, medical examiner says
- South Allegheny girls basketball team will rotate two lineups
- Icy roads cause accidents, slow traffic across Western Pa.
- No decision yet on charges against elderly driver who struck and killed pregnant woman
- Hong Kong protest leader Wong an unlikely icon