Daily Courier roundup: Frazier golfers open with win
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Josh Miller shot a team-best 40 to lead Frazier to a 220-222 victory over host Greensburg Central Catholic in a Section 2-AA match Monday at Mt. Odin Golf Course. Annika Erdely tallied a 41, followed by Mark Dillon with a 44 and Hunter Clay with a 45. Jake Koltiska rounded out the top five for the Commodores (1-0, 1-0) with a 50.
Nick Finoli led the Centurions (0-1, 0-1) with a 38.
Belle Vernon 209, Connellsville 215 — Tyler McFadden shot a low round of 37, but Connellsville dropped a Section 2-AAA match to Belle Vernon at Pleasant Valley Country Club. Jonathan Grinko carded a 41, followed by Colt Miller's 43, Tanner Kirsch's 45 and Brian Burkholder's 49 for the Falcons (0-1, 0-1).
Michael Librani and Zach Cicchini each shot a 39 to lead the Leopards (1-0, 1-0).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Linebacker Timmons hoping for contract extension
- Chief justice revokes Feudale’s senior judge status
- Settlements in the Sandusky scandal up to nearly $93 million for Penn State
- Stop neighbors from stealing your Internet
- 5 hospitalized when family’s SUV runs off Route 51 in Rostraver
- Steelers plan to use smart pass rush against Seattle QB Wilson
- Penguins 4th line is showing promise
- 5 injured in Route 51 crash in Rostraver
- School lunch group hopes to revise rules it calls impractical, too restrictive
- Police arrest man in Homestead bank robbery
- Pittsburgh police deliver 2,500 Thanksgiving meals through program