Daily Courier roundup: Frazier golfers open with win
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Josh Miller shot a team-best 40 to lead Frazier to a 220-222 victory over host Greensburg Central Catholic in a Section 2-AA match Monday at Mt. Odin Golf Course. Annika Erdely tallied a 41, followed by Mark Dillon with a 44 and Hunter Clay with a 45. Jake Koltiska rounded out the top five for the Commodores (1-0, 1-0) with a 50.
Nick Finoli led the Centurions (0-1, 0-1) with a 38.
Be lle Vernon 209, Connellsville 215 — Tyler McFadden shot a low round of 37, but Connellsville dropped a Section 2-AAA match to Belle Vernon at Pleasant Valley Country Club. Jonathan Grinko carded a 41, followed by Colt Miller's 43, Tanner Kirsch's 45 and Brian Burkholder's 49 for the Falcons (0-1, 0-1).
Michael Librani and Zach Cicchini each shot a 39 to lead the Leopards (1-0, 1-0).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- Church to host hunter breakfast
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Alle-Kiski Valley slips into the holiday spirit with Light Up Night festivities
- New Foxes girls coach O’Shea inherits talented team
- Penguins minor league notebook: Pouliot impresses early in season
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise
- Springdale Library to pay rent to borough
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Small retailers at intersection of social networks, foot traffic