Three KO senior football players sign their LOIs
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Three Keystone Oaks senior football players signed their letters of intent to continue their playing careers last week.
Senior lineman Ryan Carroll signed his letter of intent to play at Merychurst. The lineman was named to the all-Century Conference second team as a defensive lineman last season. He recorded 26 tackles, a sack and recorded two fumbles during the 2012 season.
Cory Sevacko will also play at the NCAA Division II level as he signed his LOI to play at Clarion.
After last season, Sevacko was named a first team all-conference wid receivers and a second team all-conference defensive back.
He had 591 yards and seven touchdowns as a receiver and 64 tackles as a defensive back last season.
Dale Klobuchir will take his talents to the Division III level as he signed to play at Grove City.
Klobuchir was named to the al-conference first team as a running back last season. He recorded 1,043 yards and seven touchdowns on the ground last season.
Nathan Smith is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5813.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Tomlin: Possible Steelers midseason surge won’t come easy vs. Colts
- 7 in custody after New Kensington drug raid
- Turnpike accident kills 1
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Hundreds mourn Pittsburgh trash collector killed by gunfire
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- North Catholic High School principal steps down
- 5 selected thus far for jury in Ferrante trial
- Leon Ford appeals traffic violation conviction to Superior Court
- Military commissary opening draws 400 visitors
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans