Three KO senior football players sign their LOIs
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Three Keystone Oaks senior football players signed their letters of intent to continue their playing careers last week.
Senior lineman Ryan Carroll signed his letter of intent to play at Merychurst. The lineman was named to the all-Century Conference second team as a defensive lineman last season. He recorded 26 tackles, a sack and recorded two fumbles during the 2012 season.
Cory Sevacko will also play at the NCAA Division II level as he signed his LOI to play at Clarion.
After last season, Sevacko was named a first team all-conference wid receivers and a second team all-conference defensive back.
He had 591 yards and seven touchdowns as a receiver and 64 tackles as a defensive back last season.
Dale Klobuchir will take his talents to the Division III level as he signed to play at Grove City.
Klobuchir was named to the al-conference first team as a running back last season. He recorded 1,043 yards and seven touchdowns on the ground last season.
Nathan Smith is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5813.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins notebook: After reinterpreting rule, draft pick sought for Bylsma’s hiring
- Dormont man missing since Wednesday found dead at Station Square
- NFL notebook: Broncos left tackle Clady tears ACL, likely out for season
- Belle Vernon scores 4 runs in wild 7th inning to capture WPIAL title
- Sabres hire Bylsma as coach; Penguins receive 3rd-round pick
- Pirates’ Morton hopes he’s past injury-riddled part of career
- Police: Man riding bike in New Kensington strikes truck, dies
- Gorman: Team Dugan gets gold, like a champ
- Pyrotechnics to be used in TV filming in New Kensington
- Penguins GM Rutherford ‘wouldn’t make’ Despres trade today
- Taliani’s 3 homers propel Deer Lakes to 2nd WPIAL softball title in 4 seasons