Three KO senior football players sign their LOIs
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Three Keystone Oaks senior football players signed their letters of intent to continue their playing careers last week.
Senior lineman Ryan Carroll signed his letter of intent to play at Merychurst. The lineman was named to the all-Century Conference second team as a defensive lineman last season. He recorded 26 tackles, a sack and recorded two fumbles during the 2012 season.
Cory Sevacko will also play at the NCAA Division II level as he signed his LOI to play at Clarion.
After last season, Sevacko was named a first team all-conference wid receivers and a second team all-conference defensive back.
He had 591 yards and seven touchdowns as a receiver and 64 tackles as a defensive back last season.
Dale Klobuchir will take his talents to the Division III level as he signed to play at Grove City.
Klobuchir was named to the al-conference first team as a running back last season. He recorded 1,043 yards and seven touchdowns on the ground last season.
Nathan Smith is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5813.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trade for Winnik gives Penguins’ competition among bottom six
- Pizza, other sweet treats offered at new Worthington restaurant
- Move to Canon-McMillan means less travel for wrestlers headed to Southwest Regional
- Robbery suspect has bail modified
- Student suicide brings issue of bullying to fore in New Kensington-Arnold
- Pennsylvania House pushes liquor system privatization bill through
- Woman identified in fatal Washington crash
- Lincoln tries to rejuvenate career in second stint with Pirates
- Penguins notebook: No discipline for Capitals’ Wilson
- Robert Morris wins, earns NEC quarterfinal home game
- Easter Seals merger in Pennsylvania raises ethics concerns