Three KO senior football players sign their LOIs
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Three Keystone Oaks senior football players signed their letters of intent to continue their playing careers last week.
Senior lineman Ryan Carroll signed his letter of intent to play at Merychurst. The lineman was named to the all-Century Conference second team as a defensive lineman last season. He recorded 26 tackles, a sack and recorded two fumbles during the 2012 season.
Cory Sevacko will also play at the NCAA Division II level as he signed his LOI to play at Clarion.
After last season, Sevacko was named a first team all-conference wid receivers and a second team all-conference defensive back.
He had 591 yards and seven touchdowns as a receiver and 64 tackles as a defensive back last season.
Dale Klobuchir will take his talents to the Division III level as he signed to play at Grove City.
Klobuchir was named to the al-conference first team as a running back last season. He recorded 1,043 yards and seven touchdowns on the ground last season.
Nathan Smith is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5813.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers defense must replace 3 injured starters after victory
- Steelers to bring LB Harrison out of retirement
- Pirates notebook: Volquez open to re-signing with team
- U.S., Arab allies hit IS strongholds in Syria, Iraq
- Steelers film session: Old-fashioned power football produces victory
- Liriano, McCutchen help Pirates to 1-0 win over Braves
- Sears leaving Century III after 3 decades in West Mifflin
- Taxes at forefront of 1st Pa. governor debate between Corbett, Wolf
- Filmmaker: Ambush suspect was in my documentary
- Identities of theft suspects sought by Penn Township and state police
- Steelers Lookahead: Struggling 0-3 Bucs come to town