Three KO senior football players sign their LOIs
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Three Keystone Oaks senior football players signed their letters of intent to continue their playing careers last week.
Senior lineman Ryan Carroll signed his letter of intent to play at Merychurst. The lineman was named to the all-Century Conference second team as a defensive lineman last season. He recorded 26 tackles, a sack and recorded two fumbles during the 2012 season.
Cory Sevacko will also play at the NCAA Division II level as he signed his LOI to play at Clarion.
After last season, Sevacko was named a first team all-conference wid receivers and a second team all-conference defensive back.
He had 591 yards and seven touchdowns as a receiver and 64 tackles as a defensive back last season.
Dale Klobuchir will take his talents to the Division III level as he signed to play at Grove City.
Klobuchir was named to the al-conference first team as a running back last season. He recorded 1,043 yards and seven touchdowns on the ground last season.
Nathan Smith is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5813.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Linebacker Timmons hoping for contract extension
- Hawaii confronts dengue fever cases
- Prescription skin drug costs skyrocket
- Fire destroys home in Springfield
- Penguins notebook: Dupuis’ intangibles provide 1st-line value
- Friends, family, history lure natives back to Western Pennsylvania
- Uniontown teen charged in shooting of friend
- Starkey: Artie Rowell’s incredible odyssey
- Humane Society lifts quarantine on dogs at North Side shelter
- Steelers veteran linebacker Harrison focused on stretch run
- Penguins co-owner Lemieux snuffs rumored rift with Crosby