Frazier's Fell commits to Juniata College
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Frazier High School senior Jaime Fell will play football and continue his education at Juniata College. As a wide receiver and defensive back, Fell earned All-Fayette County and All-Tri-County South Conference honors in 2011-12. He was a 2012 second-team selection for the Pennsylvania Football News Class A all-state team.
Fell led WPIAL Class A receivers with 878 yards during his senior season, and finished in the top 10 among Class A receivers with 589 receiving yards as a junior. He scored nine touchdowns in both his junior and senior seasons, and had six interceptions in both campaigns.
Fell also plays for the Frazier baseball team. He is ranked eighth in his senior class with a 3.86 GPA.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 2 stores robbed in Alle-Kiski Valley
- Springdale to stick with chief
- Burrell makes effort to improve performance scores
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Upper Burrell man charged with sexually assaulting boy
- Leechburg councilwoman resigns; applicants sought
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- 2 appointees fill out Cheswick Council
- Officials unite to combat violence in New Kensington
- BVA’s Parshall gives Penn State a commitment for softball
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul