Frazier's Fell commits to Juniata College
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Frazier High School senior Jaime Fell will play football and continue his education at Juniata College. As a wide receiver and defensive back, Fell earned All-Fayette County and All-Tri-County South Conference honors in 2011-12. He was a 2012 second-team selection for the Pennsylvania Football News Class A all-state team.
Fell led WPIAL Class A receivers with 878 yards during his senior season, and finished in the top 10 among Class A receivers with 589 receiving yards as a junior. He scored nine touchdowns in both his junior and senior seasons, and had six interceptions in both campaigns.
Fell also plays for the Frazier baseball team. He is ranked eighth in his senior class with a 3.86 GPA.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- Pirates trade Davis to A’s for international signing bonus money
- Pitt notebook: Chryst keeps Panthers motivated amid adversity
- Reality-based networks reaching into scripted TV
- Penn State notebook: Franklin shrugs off special-teams miscues
- North Side rowhouse burns, no injuries
- Pop Culture Q&A: TLC’s ‘Little Couple,’ TNT’s ‘Last Ship’ both slated to return
- 1879 Founders’ Circle Dinner gives preview of Sigo Falk Collections Center
- U.S. proposes extending talks with Iran as pessimism about nuclear deal grows
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- Police seek missing Penn Hills man