Frazier's Fell commits to Juniata College
By Staff Reports
Published: Monday, April 29, 2013, 5:39 p.m.
Frazier High School senior Jaime Fell will play football and continue his education at Juniata College. As a wide receiver and defensive back, Fell earned All-Fayette County and All-Tri-County South Conference honors in 2011-12. He was a 2012 second-team selection for the Pennsylvania Football News Class A all-state team.
Fell led WPIAL Class A receivers with 878 yards during his senior season, and finished in the top 10 among Class A receivers with 589 receiving yards as a junior. He scored nine touchdowns in both his junior and senior seasons, and had six interceptions in both campaigns.
Fell also plays for the Frazier baseball team. He is ranked eighth in his senior class with a 3.86 GPA.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kovacevic: Bylsma’s moves — yes, moves — pay off
- Penguins rally to escape with a victory in Game 1 against Columbus
- Physical Columbus team is a hit in playoff opener against Penguins
- Obama hopes to replicate CCAC job training efforts across United States
- Police see no sign Franklin Regional stabbing suspect was bullied
- Charleroi Regional makes 3 drug arrests
- At least three people dead in Armstrong County crash
- Apollo Earth Day Dash to benefit trail expansion
- Kittanning suspect waives prelim on drug charges
- First Federal, Community Bank join
- `Women Build’ tackles two Armstrong Habitat projects