Frazier's Fell commits to Juniata College
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Frazier High School senior Jaime Fell will play football and continue his education at Juniata College. As a wide receiver and defensive back, Fell earned All-Fayette County and All-Tri-County South Conference honors in 2011-12. He was a 2012 second-team selection for the Pennsylvania Football News Class A all-state team.
Fell led WPIAL Class A receivers with 878 yards during his senior season, and finished in the top 10 among Class A receivers with 589 receiving yards as a junior. He scored nine touchdowns in both his junior and senior seasons, and had six interceptions in both campaigns.
Fell also plays for the Frazier baseball team. He is ranked eighth in his senior class with a 3.86 GPA.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Body found in Allegheny River near Clemente Bridge
- Crafton men attacked in their home
- Prosecutors float possibility of jail time for former Justice Melvin
- Fundraising under way for Indiana County newborn struck by stray bullet
- Somerset County man arrested after loaded gun found at Baltimore airport
- At least $100,000 in appliances stolen from new homes around Western Pa.
- Gunfire plagues New Kensington
- 20 improbable Pirates wins in 2014