Frazier's Fell commits to Juniata College
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Frazier High School senior Jaime Fell will play football and continue his education at Juniata College. As a wide receiver and defensive back, Fell earned All-Fayette County and All-Tri-County South Conference honors in 2011-12. He was a 2012 second-team selection for the Pennsylvania Football News Class A all-state team.
Fell led WPIAL Class A receivers with 878 yards during his senior season, and finished in the top 10 among Class A receivers with 589 receiving yards as a junior. He scored nine touchdowns in both his junior and senior seasons, and had six interceptions in both campaigns.
Fell also plays for the Frazier baseball team. He is ranked eighth in his senior class with a 3.86 GPA.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Crosby, Malkin dazzle fellow All-Stars
- Lure of tuition aid, gifts draw college students to ‘sugar daddy’ sites
- Long-term solution for wastewater disposal eludes shale gas industry
- State’s no-bid contracts with private law firms prompt scrutiny
- Starkey: Rinaldo doesn’t belong in NHL
- Woman killed in Washington Township crash
- Tough times are in past for Pitt senior guard Kiesel
- HS highlight reel: Softball standouts make commitment to Marist
- Pitt women’s basketball team upends Boston College
- Man shot inside his Penn Hills home
- ‘Line is definitely blurry,’ state police say of dating websites and prostitution