Frazier's Fell commits to Juniata College
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Frazier High School senior Jaime Fell will play football and continue his education at Juniata College. As a wide receiver and defensive back, Fell earned All-Fayette County and All-Tri-County South Conference honors in 2011-12. He was a 2012 second-team selection for the Pennsylvania Football News Class A all-state team.
Fell led WPIAL Class A receivers with 878 yards during his senior season, and finished in the top 10 among Class A receivers with 589 receiving yards as a junior. He scored nine touchdowns in both his junior and senior seasons, and had six interceptions in both campaigns.
Fell also plays for the Frazier baseball team. He is ranked eighth in his senior class with a 3.86 GPA.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ex-Brewers star Hart hopes to prove to Pirates he still can play
- Finding perfect pairing for Ehrhoff key for Penguins
- Pirates sickened by pic of ‘Jihadi John’ wearing Bucs ball cap
- Pirates notebook: Tabata rediscovering his power
- 3 charged with selling heroin that killed Lower Burrell woman
- At Pitt, a chance to make early impression under Narduzzi
- Gorman: A victory for small-town teams
- Indiana boys beat Beaver Falls for 1st WPIAL basketball title
- Improved play against zone keys Pitt’s turnaround
- Body found in rubble after Shaler house fire
- Sale of former SCI Greensburg prison to advance despite lawmakers’ objections