Indiana High defensive end Carter commits to Temple
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Indiana High School rising senior Darrious Carter, a 6-foot-5, 205-pound defensive end, verbally committed to Temple, according to coach Mark Zilinskas.
Carter, who also had an offer from Youngstown State, is the fourth WPIAL player in the Class of 2014 to commit to Temple, joining Gateway's Delvon Randall, Brenon Thrift and Anthony Davis.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Washington Township woman savors family’s turkey farm tradition
- Steelers’ backups Archer, Harris ready to run
- Comeau’s hat trick leads Penguins; Crosby reaches 800 career points
- Starkey: Rutherford will add when timing’s right
- Cosby made deal with National Enquirer to spike accuser’s story in 2005
- Prison phone cost to drop 70% in Pa.
- New Kensington homicide suspect faces trial on tampering charge
- Blairsville judge accused in hit-run set to enter program for 1st-time offenders
- Media websites hacked by Syrian Electronic Army
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger says Saints game is ‘must win’
- Families welcome new members on Adoption Day in Westmoreland County