Plum grad Cressler gets 3rd scholarship offer
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Cornell basketball transfer Nolan Cressler of Plum received his third scholarship offer Monday, this one from Elite Eight team Dayton.
A 6-foot-4 sophomore guard, Cressler also has offers from Vanderbilt and Rutgers and has been in contact with Pitt, Michigan, Notre Dame, Davidson, Butler and Creighton.
The All-Ivy League honorable mention selection who started two seasons for Cornell has a visit planned to Vanderbilt on Friday. He has had almost daily interaction with potential suitors since his release from Cornell on March 20.
Dayton is coached by Archie Miller, the son of longtime Blackhawk coach John Miller and brother of Arizona coach Sean Miller.
— Bill Beckner Jr.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates add six players to roster, including OF Polanco
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Harmony man facing charges in fatal crash
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Pittsburgh mayor says new police chief’s skills fit the job well
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Retail theft suspect takes off, leaves baby at Rostraver Township Walmart
- Regulators release details of Highmark’s post-UPMC transition plan
- Study to look at financial impact of state’s gas boom
- Former Dormont businessman avoids jail for wire fraud
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County