Kittanning hockey team conquers Mars
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Kittanning junior forward Hunter Grafton played a part in each of the Wildcats' goals during a 5-3 win over Mars in Class A action Tuesday night at BladeRunners in Warrendale.
Grafton finished with a hat trick and helped set up two scores by Christian Miller, who had the game-deciding goal in the second period and also earned two assists. The duo appears ready to carry on the routine established a season ago, when they occupied second and third place among PIHL Class A points leaders.
Cameron Langham made 29 saves in net for Kittanning (2-0). Craig Mazzotta snuck one by Langham and also had an assists for Mars (2-1).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ defense unfazed by noise, believes in potential
- International counterfeiter sentenced in Pittsburgh to 7.5 years in prison
- Inmate assaults Westmoreland County sheriff’s deputy at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital
- Juvenile status hearing, trial delayed in Franklin Regional stabbings
- Penguins notebook: After reinterpreting rule, draft pick sought for Bylsma’s hiring
- ‘Dry’ no more: Wilkinsburg, Bellevue restaurant owners expect to benefit
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh asking Supreme Court to hear case
- Man dies in North Buffalo fire
- Pirates pound Padres for 7th consecutive victory
- Ice Miners not returning to Connellsville
- Overhaul possible for West Mifflin’s Century III Mall