Grafton scores early goals in Kittanning blowout
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Hunter Grafton had a first-period hat trick during Kittanning blowout of Bishop McCort on Tuesday night at the Cambria County War Memorial.
Grafton finished with a team-high seven points during the Wildcats' 11-3 win over Bishop McCort (0-5), which scored once in each period. The forward had four goals and three assists.
Christian Miller followed close behind with three goals and three assists, while Donavan Wichowski scored once and earned three helpers.
Eli Johns also finished with three assists, and Jacob Snyder, Austin Choncek and Coby Toy had goals.
Cameron Langham made 13 saves for the Wildcats (3-1-1), while R.J. Slifko had 32 stops for Bishop McCort.
Kittanning had a double-digit goal total for the second time this season; it scored 12 in a season-opening win over South Park. The Wildcats are averaging seven goals per game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Giants, Bumgarner shut out Pirates in wild-card game
- Bumgarner quiets Blackout crowd with 4-hit shutout
- Mt. Pleasant area man dies following police chase
- West Virginia man dies from injuries sustained in chemical explosion
- Familiar format focuses on journey to Yesteryear visit
- Dumpster-diner’s point on food waste valid but not a solution
- Former Steelers doctor loses bid for Miranda protection
- Giants’ Crawford makes history with slam
- Roundup: Pittsburgh Corning plan confirmed; II-VI reorganizes segments; more
- Pirates notebook: Nutting says team may ‘stretch’ for Martin
- Coca-Cola shaves incentives for executives