Grafton scores early goals in Kittanning blowout
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Hunter Grafton had a first-period hat trick during Kittanning blowout of Bishop McCort on Tuesday night at the Cambria County War Memorial.
Grafton finished with a team-high seven points during the Wildcats' 11-3 win over Bishop McCort (0-5), which scored once in each period. The forward had four goals and three assists.
Christian Miller followed close behind with three goals and three assists, while Donavan Wichowski scored once and earned three helpers.
Eli Johns also finished with three assists, and Jacob Snyder, Austin Choncek and Coby Toy had goals.
Cameron Langham made 13 saves for the Wildcats (3-1-1), while R.J. Slifko had 32 stops for Bishop McCort.
Kittanning had a double-digit goal total for the second time this season; it scored 12 in a season-opening win over South Park. The Wildcats are averaging seven goals per game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Coping with Kids: Cool products for family road trips
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- On border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot
- Police officer in Fayette County charged in apparent domestic dispute
- McKeesport Rib Festival wraps up with Monday concert, fireworks show