Grafton scores early goals in Kittanning blowout
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Hunter Grafton had a first-period hat trick during Kittanning blowout of Bishop McCort on Tuesday night at the Cambria County War Memorial.
Grafton finished with a team-high seven points during the Wildcats' 11-3 win over Bishop McCort (0-5), which scored once in each period. The forward had four goals and three assists.
Christian Miller followed close behind with three goals and three assists, while Donavan Wichowski scored once and earned three helpers.
Eli Johns also finished with three assists, and Jacob Snyder, Austin Choncek and Coby Toy had goals.
Cameron Langham made 13 saves for the Wildcats (3-1-1), while R.J. Slifko had 32 stops for Bishop McCort.
Kittanning had a double-digit goal total for the second time this season; it scored 12 in a season-opening win over South Park. The Wildcats are averaging seven goals per game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Apple Hill Playhouse takes on an updated ‘Snow White’
- Daily Courier roundup: Connellsville all-stars advance
- Kittanning’s Keibler, Freeport’s Kelley named Leader Times Baseball, Softball Players of the Year
- Pirates get journeyman Ishikawa off waivers; outfielder Marte injured
- Woman shot at Kennywood Park in ‘freak accident’
- Springdale counters despair with ‘HOPE’
- McKeesport-raised golfer maintains pro dream in Arizona
- Don’t remove history’s lessons
- PennDOT team decides what spells trouble on vehicle license plates
- Alle-Kiski farmers: Crops weather heavy rain
- Bookings for August Wilson Center climb, but permanent board yet to be set