Grafton scores early goals in Kittanning blowout
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Hunter Grafton had a first-period hat trick during Kittanning blowout of Bishop McCort on Tuesday night at the Cambria County War Memorial.
Grafton finished with a team-high seven points during the Wildcats' 11-3 win over Bishop McCort (0-5), which scored once in each period. The forward had four goals and three assists.
Christian Miller followed close behind with three goals and three assists, while Donavan Wichowski scored once and earned three helpers.
Eli Johns also finished with three assists, and Jacob Snyder, Austin Choncek and Coby Toy had goals.
Cameron Langham made 13 saves for the Wildcats (3-1-1), while R.J. Slifko had 32 stops for Bishop McCort.
Kittanning had a double-digit goal total for the second time this season; it scored 12 in a season-opening win over South Park. The Wildcats are averaging seven goals per game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- RX Fit brings cross-training to Ford City
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office
- Dozens in Boko Haram reportedly killed as Nigeria repels attack
- Ford City explores beefing up code enforcement