Grafton scores early goals in Kittanning blowout
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Hunter Grafton had a first-period hat trick during Kittanning blowout of Bishop McCort on Tuesday night at the Cambria County War Memorial.
Grafton finished with a team-high seven points during the Wildcats' 11-3 win over Bishop McCort (0-5), which scored once in each period. The forward had four goals and three assists.
Christian Miller followed close behind with three goals and three assists, while Donavan Wichowski scored once and earned three helpers.
Eli Johns also finished with three assists, and Jacob Snyder, Austin Choncek and Coby Toy had goals.
Cameron Langham made 13 saves for the Wildcats (3-1-1), while R.J. Slifko had 32 stops for Bishop McCort.
Kittanning had a double-digit goal total for the second time this season; it scored 12 in a season-opening win over South Park. The Wildcats are averaging seven goals per game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Distracted Steelers show nothing in loss to Eagles
- Friday’s scouting report: Pirates at Brewers
- Scientists hope tiny robotic bee’s big dreams take flight
- Google Maps opens business doors to online views
- Pirates, Brewers possess strengths up the middle
- LaBar: Hulk Hogan wants to fight Brock Lesnar?
- Pitcairn police department 1st in Western Pennsylvania to carry Narcan for heroin overdoses
- NFL could delay punishment
- Will soft foes mean fast start to the season for Pitt football team?
- New coach hopes to end rough stretch at Derry
- Accountant unwound with family, outdoors