Grafton scores early goals in Kittanning blowout
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Hunter Grafton had a first-period hat trick during Kittanning blowout of Bishop McCort on Tuesday night at the Cambria County War Memorial.
Grafton finished with a team-high seven points during the Wildcats' 11-3 win over Bishop McCort (0-5), which scored once in each period. The forward had four goals and three assists.
Christian Miller followed close behind with three goals and three assists, while Donavan Wichowski scored once and earned three helpers.
Eli Johns also finished with three assists, and Jacob Snyder, Austin Choncek and Coby Toy had goals.
Cameron Langham made 13 saves for the Wildcats (3-1-1), while R.J. Slifko had 32 stops for Bishop McCort.
Kittanning had a double-digit goal total for the second time this season; it scored 12 in a season-opening win over South Park. The Wildcats are averaging seven goals per game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- No excuses made for Plum hockey’s tough season
- Deer Lakes rolls to PIHL playoff win
- Armstrong hockey earns another trip to the semifinals
- Mars’ persistence pays off in 7-0 victory over Freeport
- Hempfield hockey team bolts to big lead, tops Thomas Jefferson, 7-4
- Gateway hockey coach encouraged for future despite 2-win season
- Quaker Valley leaning on power play in PIHL playoffs
- Panthers fall to Westmont in first round