Grafton scores early goals in Kittanning blowout
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Hunter Grafton had a first-period hat trick during Kittanning blowout of Bishop McCort on Tuesday night at the Cambria County War Memorial.
Grafton finished with a team-high seven points during the Wildcats' 11-3 win over Bishop McCort (0-5), which scored once in each period. The forward had four goals and three assists.
Christian Miller followed close behind with three goals and three assists, while Donavan Wichowski scored once and earned three helpers.
Eli Johns also finished with three assists, and Jacob Snyder, Austin Choncek and Coby Toy had goals.
Cameron Langham made 13 saves for the Wildcats (3-1-1), while R.J. Slifko had 32 stops for Bishop McCort.
Kittanning had a double-digit goal total for the second time this season; it scored 12 in a season-opening win over South Park. The Wildcats are averaging seven goals per game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Shareholder vote causes ATI to review executive pay packages
- Lowly job likely awaits former Pittsburgh police chief after prison
- Cole outduels Mets rookie, carries Pirates to victory
- Islamic State claims suicide blast in Saudi mosque
- Fox Chapel, Ambridge capture WPIAL volleyball titles
- Monessen man faces trial in shooting
- ‘Dope sick’ man in custody in Mt. Pleasant stick-up
- King gets surprise Late Model victory at Lernerville
- Gorman: Obama Academy boys volleyball leads way for City League in WPIAL
- Woodland Hills’ Brooks eyes PIAA prize in long jump after strong triple jump showing
- Dunbar Township MedExpress plans open house for Tuesday