Local roundup: Rosato leads Keystone Oaks skaters
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Ryan Rosato scored four goals and added two assists as the Keystone Oaks hockey team defeated visiting Frazier, 8-4, in a PIHL Open Division game on Thursday.
Jonathan Mead made 18 saves to get the win for Keystone Oaks (13-6-1).
Jacob Boucher scored two goals for Frazier (3-16). Nicholas Farrell and Dean Corsaro each scored a goal and Tyler Ulm added an assist. Noah Santo made 50 saves for the Commodores.
Ford City 14, Connellsville 0 — Jesse Valasek scored four goals and added three assists as Ford City (16-2-1) defeated visiting Connellsville in PIHL Open Division play. Chance McClaine and Adam Cogley combined for the shutout.
Thomas Clark made 44 saves for Connellsville (1-18).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pedestrian struck, killed by train in Coraopolis
- Steelers interested in playing internationally again
- Bridgeville man ready to reboot ‘Robot Repair’ at Pittsburgh airport
- Photo Gallery: Testing airplanes at North Hills High School
- Memorial Day weekend events planned for Lower Valley communities
- Shaler Area preliminary budget shows $1.7M shortfall
- Baldwin-Whitehall teacher charged with assault for hitting male student in chest
- Allegheny County cutting ties with Corizon Health following death of 2 inmates at county jail
- Armed bandit holds up Leechburg gas station
- Steelers offensive line targeting injury-free performance as key
- Trooper fatally shoots burglary suspect inside Somerset grocery store