Freeport-Deer Lakes hockey game postponed
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Mother Nature made an early, unwelcome appearance during this winter sports season.
Snowy weather forced the hockey game scheduled Tuesday night between Freeport and Deer Lakes at the Ice Connection in Valencia to be postponed.
The game was to be the first of three meetings this season between the Yellowjackets (1-1-2) and the Lancers (2-3-0). The early lead in Section 4-A on the line.
The Yellowjackets have more than a week until their next game.
Freeport will host Thomas Jefferson (3-3-1) at 7:35 p.m. Dec. 5 at the Belmont Ice Complex.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Father charged in girls’ dresser death; Beaver DA believes they might have lived had her responded faster
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Rossi: Johnston must reach Malkin in Moscow
- Shuey burger star of ‘bashes’
- Truck crashes into Dairy Queen, 6 injured in Penn Hills
- Durbin warns Walgreen against move
- Report of attempted child luring in Hempfield a hoax, police say
- New workout craze Piloxing combines mix of disciplines
- Do blacks need favors?
- New Penguins coach to meet with Malkin
- NFL notebook: Suspended Jaguars WR Blackmon arrested for pot