Freeport-Deer Lakes hockey game postponed
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Mother Nature made an early, unwelcome appearance during this winter sports season.
Snowy weather forced the hockey game scheduled Tuesday night between Freeport and Deer Lakes at the Ice Connection in Valencia to be postponed.
The game was to be the first of three meetings this season between the Yellowjackets (1-1-2) and the Lancers (2-3-0). The early lead in Section 4-A on the line.
The Yellowjackets have more than a week until their next game.
Freeport will host Thomas Jefferson (3-3-1) at 7:35 p.m. Dec. 5 at the Belmont Ice Complex.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins trade Sutter to Canucks, sign free agent center Fehr
- Videos spur dozens to protest outside Pittsburgh Planned Parenthood
- Steelers RB Archer trying to catch up after tough rookie season
- Fulbright Scholarship sends Indiana Twp. man to Indonesia
- Famous African lion reportedly killed by American hunter
- DOD recommits to CMU software security center with $732M award
- Consol Energy reports deep loss, bigger Utica results
- Judge lets New Kensington Ten Commandments monument stand
- Steelers LB Timmons has grown into leadership role on defense
- Steelers notebook: Backup QB Gradkowski remains out with shoulder issue
- Pirates third baseman Ramirez’s last ride is about winning a ring