High school sports photos for Sept. 11, 2013
Published: Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013, 10:45 p.m.
Trib Total Media photographers showcase high school sporting events from Sept. 11, 2013.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Defensive lapses against Dolphins outweigh positives for Steelers
- Penguins’ Orpik out; Neal to have phone hearing
- Steelers’ playoff hopes all but gone in loss to Dolphins
- Satanists want to build monument
- Multi-vehicle crash closes Route 22 in Murrysville
- Pitt to face Bowling Green in Little Caesars Pizza Bowl
- Credit card companies offer free credit scores
- Wrestling attendance record falls as Penn State tops Pitt
- Cranberry woman wins Miss Pennsylvania USA pageant
- Illness briefly sidelines mayor, but he’s back in the game by late week
- Outdoors notebook: Public attitudes toward wildlife revealed