Local roundup: Frazier hockey team falls to Hollidaysburg
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brian Gross scored a power-play goal and Nicholas Farrell added an assist, but the Frazier hockey team fell to 0-2 after dropping a 13-1 decision to host Hollidaysburg (1-0) in PIHL Open Division action Monday.
Brent Heaton had three goals and three assists, and Brandon Ritchey scored a goal and added five assists for Hollidaysburg.
Kent Brustle scored four goals to go along with an assist, and William Power added four goals. Matthew Gregory got the win in goal for Hollidaysburg.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Penn State football team’s future won’t include ‘Distraction’ trips
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Worker driving vehicle hurt at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Greensburg sues man, attorney over ‘frivolous’ case
- Steelers bracing to face 2 quarterbacks vs. Browns
- High school roundup: South Fayette opens section play with victory
- Pitt well-stocked along offensive line
- HS highlight reel: Highmark set to host HS matches