Local roundup: Frazier hockey team falls to Hollidaysburg
By Staff Reports
Published: Monday, Nov. 5, 2012, 9:01 p.m.
Brian Gross scored a power-play goal and Nicholas Farrell added an assist, but the Frazier hockey team fell to 0-2 after dropping a 13-1 decision to host Hollidaysburg (1-0) in PIHL Open Division action Monday.
Brent Heaton had three goals and three assists, and Brandon Ritchey scored a goal and added five assists for Hollidaysburg.
Kent Brustle scored four goals to go along with an assist, and William Power added four goals. Matthew Gregory got the win in goal for Hollidaysburg.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kovacevic: Bylsma’s moves — yes, moves — pay off
- Penguins rally to escape with a victory in Game 1 against Columbus
- Physical Columbus team is a hit in playoff opener against Penguins
- Police see no sign Franklin Regional stabbing suspect was bullied
- Obama hopes to replicate CCAC job training efforts across United States
- Former Apollo Police Chief Breznican scheduled for release from Armstrong County Jail
- At least three people dead in Armstrong County crash
- `Women Build’ tackles two Armstrong Habitat projects
- Play of the game: Sutter’s goal completes rally
- Apollo Earth Day Dash to benefit trail expansion
- Kittanning suspect waives prelim on drug charges