Local roundup: Frazier hockey team falls to Hollidaysburg
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brian Gross scored a power-play goal and Nicholas Farrell added an assist, but the Frazier hockey team fell to 0-2 after dropping a 13-1 decision to host Hollidaysburg (1-0) in PIHL Open Division action Monday.
Brent Heaton had three goals and three assists, and Brandon Ritchey scored a goal and added five assists for Hollidaysburg.
Kent Brustle scored four goals to go along with an assist, and William Power added four goals. Matthew Gregory got the win in goal for Hollidaysburg.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Chryst named football coach at Wisconsin
- Pederson ousted as Pitt athletic director
- NFL notebook: Bears bench QB Cutler, turn to Clausen
- Carnegie man involved in police chase sues Pittsburgh and Homestead
- Steelers notebook: Brown leads WRs in Pro Bowl voting, Bell 2nd at RB
- Pitt uses 2 2nd-half flurries to hold off Manhattan, 65-56
- NHL notebook: Predators’ Neal fined $2,000 for embellishment
- Stock market jumps as Fed pledges patience in rate hikes
- Son charged in dismemberment death of Penn Hills couple
- Parent finds body in parking lot of Stanton Heights elementary school, prompting lockdown
- Penguins notebook: Kunitz tests foot by skating during practice