Local roundup: Frazier hockey team falls to Hollidaysburg
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brian Gross scored a power-play goal and Nicholas Farrell added an assist, but the Frazier hockey team fell to 0-2 after dropping a 13-1 decision to host Hollidaysburg (1-0) in PIHL Open Division action Monday.
Brent Heaton had three goals and three assists, and Brandon Ritchey scored a goal and added five assists for Hollidaysburg.
Kent Brustle scored four goals to go along with an assist, and William Power added four goals. Matthew Gregory got the win in goal for Hollidaysburg.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Escaped inmate called armed, dangerous and homicide suspect by police
- Pirates DFA Vance Worley
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- State Dems broke ties with political consultant days before FBI raids
- Beechview man sentenced to jail for fatal drunk driving crash
- Blue Jays land Price in Toronto’s 2nd big trade of week
- Arraignment scheduled for Penn Hills woman accused of transporting $1M worth of heroin along turnpike
- Worker injured when excavator backs over him in Kittanning
- Peduto blasts Wolf’s plan to borrow $3B to shore up pensions
- Pirates acquire pitcher Blanton from Royals for cash
- Tight ends’ role in Steelers passing game continues to lessen but players remain selfless