High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Rutherford falling apart, too
- Brentwood Borough School Board approves major cutbacks
- Rangers clip Penguins, take 2-1 series lead
- Steelers receiver Brown skipping voluntary offseason workouts
- Trade Institute of Pittsburgh helps rebuild lives of ex-convicts
- Scoring struggles linger for Penguins 2nd line
- Former undercover agent files suit against Kane
- Pittsburgh man taken for wild ride on Route 28
- Methane leaks reportedly decrease in Pennsylvania
- Paragon Foods’ growth, planned move in line with local produce demand
- Cubs’ rookie third baseman Bryant helps send Pirates to defeat