High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- PennDOT team decides what spells trouble on vehicle license plates
- Pirates get journeyman Ishikawa off waivers; outfielder Marte injured
- Alvarez homer triggers winning outburst for Pirates
- Woman shot at Kennywood Park in ‘freak accident’
- Westmoreland County on pace to surpass record for drug-related fatalities
- McIlroy, world’s No. 1 golfer, injures ankle playing soccer
- Film shares tale of Pittsburgh man who turned disability into career
- Bookings for August Wilson Center climb, but permanent board yet to be set
- Bombs at mosque, restaurant in central Nigerian city kill 44
- Ex-teammates say Kessel unfairly criticized
- United States takes down Japan, wins third Women’s World Cup