High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Local groups hope NFL lends support
- Martin’s homer rescues Pirates in 4-2 victory over Brewers
- E-68 respiratory virus identified in Pennsylvania
- Highmark CEO keeps eyes ahead
- Pitt meets Iowa’s muscle
- Steelers notebook: Ravens DL fined for hit on Roethlisberger
- High school roundup: No. 9 North Allegheny takes down Upper St. Clair
- CNG autos slow to make inroads into U.S. market
- Brown’s 7 TDs power Apollo-Ridge past Shady Side Academy
- Robinson scores 4 TDs as Blairsville stays undefeated
- Chrysler roars back with latest 200