High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Visual search still hampered by image issues
- Dorfman: Fat profit margins not always sign of star
- High court to weigh pregnancy work rights
- Alle-Kiski soccer notebook: Area teams begin section play this week
- Dedicated California educator Hasbrouck dead at 62
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Campus clippings: Knoch product Sanks wastes no time at EKU