High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- UPMC must provide in-network access to Highmark Medicare members, court rules
- Police charge third man in fatal shooting of teenager in Monroeville
- Steelers’ defense unfazed by noise, believes in potential
- Man dies trying to escape fire at his North Buffalo home
- Inmate assaults Westmoreland County sheriff’s deputy at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital
- International counterfeiter sentenced in Pittsburgh to 7.5 years in prison
- Overhaul possible for West Mifflin’s Century III Mall
- Penguins notebook: After reinterpreting rule, draft pick sought for Bylsma’s hiring
- BVA captures WPIAL title
- Bethel Park teacher’s profane tweet raises eyebrows
- Obama gets state, local allies for key initiatives