High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Authorities accuse South Fayette commissioner of insurance fraud
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- 20 improbable Pirates wins in 2014
- Western Pa. unemployment rate holds steady in August
- Shooting victim identified in Lawrence Co. home invasion
- Mercer’s improved defense at shortstop gives Pirates a boost
- Body found in Allegheny River near Clemente Bridge
- Prosecutors float possibility of jail time for former Justice Melvin
- No one way to fix Western Pennsylvania’s heroin problem, report says