High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Johnston must reach Malkin in Moscow
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Liriano, Snider lift Pirates to a victory over Dodgers at PNC Park
- New Penguins coach to meet with Malkin
- Pirates notebook: Recovering Cole exceeds expectations in simulated game
- Truck drivers taken to hospital after Pa. Turnpike crash in Butler County
- Fitzgerald stacks legislative wins as Allegheny council members struggle
- Hookah bar on tap for Greensburg
- Rising number of health care workers have less than 4-year degree, study shows
- Health insurers will refund $5.2M to Pa. subscribers, group plans
- State Senate hires lawyer, considers suing Corbett