High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
By Staff Reports
Published: Monday, November 12, 2012, 11:18 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Sewickley man dies in overnight motorcycle accident
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Local ‘drummer boys’ plan march from Pittsburgh to Gettysburg
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Hempfield man gets 5 to 10 years in prison for firing at troopers in what lawyer called an ‘anomaly’
- Monessen revival boils down to money that could be difficult to secure
- Alleged Washington County carjacker arrest at airport
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.