High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bettis to be enshrined in Pro Football Hall of Fame
- PBT stages elaborate new production of ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- Pitt upsets No. 8 Notre Dame to snap losing streak
- Tennessee QB considers transfer to Pitt
- Accused Kennedy killer’s casket must go to brother, judge rules
- Burrell wrestling wins 9th straight Class AA team title
- Central Catholic safety Petrishen to sign with Penn State
- Natural gas industry buys share of Super Bowl spotlight
- Franklin Regional wrestling rallies to top Belle Vernon, defend team title
- GOP endorses 3 for Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Easy chicken dishes that won’t put you in a stew