High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Space tourism rocket explodes, killing one person aboard
- 2 adults charged in ATV crash that killed 4-year-old Somerset girl
- Attorney General Kane injured in auto accident
- Butler County man sentenced to 9 years for child pornography
- Foundations’ deal to buy August Wilson Center could be in jeopardy
- Charges withdrawn against Fayette parents accused of keeping dead dog
- Pa. trooper ambush suspect Frein in court after long manhunt
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- Smithfield woman faces probation in insurance company theft
- Fingerprint expert says defendant’s prints were on cyanide bottle
- 5 Cal U football players arrested for assault; Saturday’s game canceled