High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- Panthers fall to Hawaii in game they were expected to win
- Tire comes off, hits oncoming car, kills 1 on Route 28
- Emergency personnel contain fire at Whitehall apartment complex
- Ohio woman shot to death nearly 3 days before police find body in Neshannock home
- Fleury denied 300th win as Penguins lose to Islanders in shootout
- On senior day, Pitt not giving up the fight
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- For 1 night on stage, embattled Cosby his old self
- Pine-Richland tops defending champ Central Catholic to capture WPIAL title
- Crowds pack Downtown Pittsburgh to enjoy Light Up Night festivities