High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Pirates can’t waste McCutchen’s prime
- East Huntingdon man dies following police chase
- Giants, Bumgarner shut out Pirates in wild-card game
- Steelers pressing to create opportunities to get to quarterback
- Highmark to increase premiums, limit access to health care in new plans
- Pirates’ Martin calls crowd chant ‘petty special’
- Consol Energy cutting retiree health benefits, phasing out pension
- Woman dies in fall at McConnells Mill State Park
- Dense fog slows Western Pa. morning rush hour
- WPIAL football coaches use unique awards to motivate their players
- Police: Westmoreland woman forged painkiller prescriptions