WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- RMU men win, clinch 2nd seed in NEC Tournament
- Pirates notebook: Infield prospect Hanson used to playing elders
- Baylor downs West Virginia, sweeps season series
- Penguins notebook: Shootouts becoming a concern
- Finding perfect pairing for Ehrhoff key for Penguins
- Western Pa. nonprofits roll dice on casino company grants
- St. Bonaventure cruises past Duquesne
- ‘Phantom’ breezes into Laurel Highlands High School
- Protesters demonstrate against Mt. Lebanon deer culling program
- Scottdale costume shop not just for Halloween, Christmas
- Greensburg pair jailed in convenience store robbery