WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Web-savvy terrorists have success luring U.S. recruits with social media
- North Side toymaker Digital Dream Labs starts strong in 1st holiday season
- Mt. Pleasant Area School Board puts limit on taxes for 2016-17
- Stylish, inexpensive dress takes television newsrooms by storm
- Pirates showing interest in starting pitcher Masterson
- Pitt’s surge goes for naught as No. 11 Purdue prevails
- Automakers feast on deals in November
- Perryopolis, Perry Township communities talk ambulance woes
- Express Scripts to offer alternative to $750 toxoplasmosis medication
- Overseas data, financial shares lead stocks to strong December start
- Believe in Connellsville contest begins