WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hit sends Penguins’ Letang to hospital
- Downie’s goal, fight spark Penguins to win over Coyotes
- STEM learning takes root at Cal U Science Olympiad
- IUP falls short in Division II men’s basketball title game
- Spring training breakdown: Pirates 8, Blue Jays 3
- South Side house part of former Steeler’s end game
- Pitt notebook: Defense shows up in scrimmage
- Hotel Conneaut operator says events will go on despite letter canceling lease
- Ringgold’s robot battling team not only at play
- Frazier athlete shows teammates value of hard work
- Road Trip! Destination: Indianapolis