WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Morton inconsistent, Bucs’ bats quiet in 5-0 loss to Rockies
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin mum on Bryant suspension
- Pirates notebook: Burnett encouraged by extended simulated game
- Big plays cost Steelers defense in preseason loss at Bills
- Rossi: Beleaguered Steelers need MVP from Big Ben
- Outdoors notices: Aug. 31, 2015
- Penn Hills fire displaces 10
- Fayette County man killed in ATV accident
- Pennsylvania welfare employees targeted in crackdown
- Pitt star running back Conner remains grounded despite success
- Biertempfel: Pittsburgh native faced quick learning curve as Marlins GM