Local roundup: Fayette Campus men's basketball team drops season opener
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brandon Cunningham scored 16 points, but the Penn State Fayette men's basketball team dropped an 84-55 decision to host California (Pa.) University in a season-opening exhibition game Wednesday.
David Winns tallied 15 points for the Roaring Lions (0-1).
Tynell Fortune and Anthony Lytle each scored 16 points for the Vulcans (1-0).
Jake Jacubec notched 11 points, and Jeremy Posey had 10 points.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police charge New Florence man in St. Clair officer’s killing
- Fatal HOV lane crash in Ross under investigation
- Penn State coach fires offensive coordinator
- New Kensington man killed in North Buffalo crash
- Outdoors notices: Nov. 30, 2015
- Travelers advised to arrive 2 hours early for flights from Pittsburgh International Airport
- Outdoors notebook: Multiyear license buyers fish more often
- Man surrenders after standoff in Middle Hill
- Indiana Twp. liver transplant recipient, 2, takes steps toward normal life
- Zatkoff’s, Malkin’s heroics not enough as Oilers down Penguins in shootout
- Anti-drug agencies find key ally in battling overdoses: Addicts