Local roundup: Fayette Campus men's basketball team drops season opener
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brandon Cunningham scored 16 points, but the Penn State Fayette men's basketball team dropped an 84-55 decision to host California (Pa.) University in a season-opening exhibition game Wednesday.
David Winns tallied 15 points for the Roaring Lions (0-1).
Tynell Fortune and Anthony Lytle each scored 16 points for the Vulcans (1-0).
Jake Jacubec notched 11 points, and Jeremy Posey had 10 points.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Buffalo Township grandma pleads guilty to selling hundreds of pounds of weed
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- Lawyer: Steelers center Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas
- Wanted sex offender caught hiding in homemade fort in Burgettstown
- Harmony woman accused of hitting Pittsburgh officer at PrideFest pleads guilty to harassment
- Truck wreck closes Saxonburg Boulevard in West Deer
- Testing legs, giving backup goalie a chance are Penguins’ priorities
- 4 alternate jurors picked in Ferrante cyanide poisoning trial
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control