Local roundup: Fayette Campus men's basketball team drops season opener
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brandon Cunningham scored 16 points, but the Penn State Fayette men's basketball team dropped an 84-55 decision to host California (Pa.) University in a season-opening exhibition game Wednesday.
David Winns tallied 15 points for the Roaring Lions (0-1).
Tynell Fortune and Anthony Lytle each scored 16 points for the Vulcans (1-0).
Jake Jacubec notched 11 points, and Jeremy Posey had 10 points.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Woman shot at Kennywood Park in ‘freak accident’
- McCutchen, Pirates hitters increasingly in crosshairs
- Police: Maine man shoots off firework from top of head, dies
- Pirates minor league report: Ramirez more mindful while at plate
- Starting 9: Pirates missing out on young bat
- Locke pitches 8 scoreless innings as Pirates edge Indians
- Allentown mayor says he’s cooperating with federal probe
- Pittsburgh’s tech startup activity rates last of 40 metro areas in report
- Biertempfel: Loss of All-Star paper ballots a blow to nostalgia
- Starkey: Bring back the Brawl!
- Court attire can have impact, public defenders say