Local roundup: Fayette Campus men's basketball team drops season opener
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brandon Cunningham scored 16 points, but the Penn State Fayette men's basketball team dropped an 84-55 decision to host California (Pa.) University in a season-opening exhibition game Wednesday.
David Winns tallied 15 points for the Roaring Lions (0-1).
Tynell Fortune and Anthony Lytle each scored 16 points for the Vulcans (1-0).
Jake Jacubec notched 11 points, and Jeremy Posey had 10 points.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Penguins see Stars, blanked by Dallas in opening game
- Mt. Pleasant school board to discuss website plan
- Plans for Excela orthopedic center move forward
- Big games all around the area
- LaBar: Why NXT shouldn’t be compared to RAW
- Sluggish wage growth may sap retail spending during winter holidays
- Roundup: GM recalls SUVs, tells owners not to use windshield wipers; Airlines post better on-time rate but get more complaints; more
- Charleroi, Bentworth keep winning
- Bullskin Township/Connellsville Township authority seeks contractor for sewer line
- Starkey: Pirates gaining bad big-game rep
- Road issues broached in Springfield Township