Frazier loses to Carrick
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brian Gregg scored a goal and added an assist, but the Frazier hockey team dropped an 8-5 decision to visiting Carrick in PIHL Open Division action Thursday.
Shane Rosul, Nicholas Farrell, Benjamin Mollard and Cullen McGinnis each scored a goal for the Commodores (1-4). Jacob Boucher and Rodney Douglass each had an assist. Goalie Sean Bednar made 47 saves.
Anthony Manuel scored four goals to lead Carrick (1-4).
Jacob Shrader tallied two goals to go along with two assists and Geno Oliverio notched a goal and three assists. Cody Deresh made 21 saves to get the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Waivers granted for Garden Theater block development
- Pirates say goodbye to veteran leaders Burnett, Ramirez
- Review: In Edwidge Danticat’s lyrical ‘Untwine,’ a teen rebuilds her life
- Review: Lauren Groff’s ‘Fates and Furies’ looks at paradoxes of marriage
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field
- State woos Kennametal with $1M in incentives to stay in Pa.
- Review: ‘The Killing Lessons’ is compelling thriller from Saul Black
- Safety of credit cards up to banks
- Homeless man accused in Brackenridge rape arrested in West Mifflin
- Review: Vanessa Garcia’s ‘White Light’ examines artist’s conflicts
- Cole working to become Penguins’ next Martin on defense