Frazier loses to Carrick
By Staff Reports
Published: Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012, 11:34 p.m.
Brian Gregg scored a goal and added an assist, but the Frazier hockey team dropped an 8-5 decision to visiting Carrick in PIHL Open Division action Thursday.
Shane Rosul, Nicholas Farrell, Benjamin Mollard and Cullen McGinnis each scored a goal for the Commodores (1-4). Jacob Boucher and Rodney Douglass each had an assist. Goalie Sean Bednar made 47 saves.
Anthony Manuel scored four goals to lead Carrick (1-4).
Jacob Shrader tallied two goals to go along with two assists and Geno Oliverio notched a goal and three assists. Cody Deresh made 21 saves to get the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jokinen takes center stage as fill-in for Pens’ Malkin
- Pitt slows down Loyola Marymount, 85-68
- For Steelers defense, it’s all a matter of trust
- Steelers notebook: Woodley expects to start Sunday vs. Dolphins
- Fans of former conservative radio hosts Quinn, Tennent support toy drive
- Long-overdue memorial to region’s World War II vets opens
- Latrobe couple accused of using car trunk to end son’s fear of the dark
- High school basketball roundup: Top-ranked Elizabeth Forward wins opener
- Penguins notebook: Malkin to miss 2nd straight game Saturday
- Roundup: Apple wants Samsung to pay $22M for legal bills; FDA approves breakthrough hepatitis C drug; more
- Greensburg Diocese’s school chief out