Frazier loses to Carrick
By Staff Reports
Published: Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012, 11:34 p.m.
Brian Gregg scored a goal and added an assist, but the Frazier hockey team dropped an 8-5 decision to visiting Carrick in PIHL Open Division action Thursday.
Shane Rosul, Nicholas Farrell, Benjamin Mollard and Cullen McGinnis each scored a goal for the Commodores (1-4). Jacob Boucher and Rodney Douglass each had an assist. Goalie Sean Bednar made 47 saves.
Anthony Manuel scored four goals to lead Carrick (1-4).
Jacob Shrader tallied two goals to go along with two assists and Geno Oliverio notched a goal and three assists. Cody Deresh made 21 saves to get the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Kovacevic: No science to solving power play
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder
- SCI-Pittsburgh inmate taken to AGH after ‘severe beating’
- Pirates notebook: MLB metes out suspensions
- ACC announces Pitt’s opponents for next 2 seasons; Powell signs with Dukes
- Steelers pick up defensive end Heyward’s option for 2015 season
- Pitcher Cueto shuts down Pirates as Reds cruise to victory at PNC
- Pennsylvania Gov. Corbett wants candidate Wolf to release tax records
- Blue Jackets notebook: Columbus wants another crack at playing with lead