Frazier loses to Carrick
By Staff Reports
Published: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 11:34 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, November 22, 2012
Brian Gregg scored a goal and added an assist, but the Frazier hockey team dropped an 8-5 decision to visiting Carrick in PIHL Open Division action Thursday.
Shane Rosul, Nicholas Farrell, Benjamin Mollard and Cullen McGinnis each scored a goal for the Commodores (1-4). Jacob Boucher and Rodney Douglass each had an assist. Goalie Sean Bednar made 47 saves.
Anthony Manuel scored four goals to lead Carrick (1-4).
Jacob Shrader tallied two goals to go along with two assists and Geno Oliverio notched a goal and three assists. Cody Deresh made 21 saves to get the win.
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- Officials identify Homewood toddler killed in East Hills shooting
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Peduto secures Democratic nomination for Pittsburgh mayor
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- 2 Washington County high schools get bomb threats
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.