Frazier loses to Carrick
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brian Gregg scored a goal and added an assist, but the Frazier hockey team dropped an 8-5 decision to visiting Carrick in PIHL Open Division action Thursday.
Shane Rosul, Nicholas Farrell, Benjamin Mollard and Cullen McGinnis each scored a goal for the Commodores (1-4). Jacob Boucher and Rodney Douglass each had an assist. Goalie Sean Bednar made 47 saves.
Anthony Manuel scored four goals to lead Carrick (1-4).
Jacob Shrader tallied two goals to go along with two assists and Geno Oliverio notched a goal and three assists. Cody Deresh made 21 saves to get the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Steelers’ tarnished Bell rings true
- Pirates win 5th straight as offense continues to click in win over Marlins
- Arrest made in 2014 case of Blawnox man found dead in Oakland
- Greek debt fears, surge in dollar nip at stock market
- Greensburg Central Catholic downs defending champion California to win 1st title
- Pirates notebook: Struggling Polanco held out of starting lineup
- Gorman: Neshannock’s hero at the hot corner
- Logan hired to lead East Allegheny basketball
- A-K Valley baseball championship capsule
- Steelers notebook: LB Harrison open for larger role
- Citizens Bank executive kept busy by spinoff