Hollidaysburg powers past Connellsville
TribLIVE Sports Videos
William Power scored four goals and added four assists for an eight-point game as Hollidaysburg defeated host Connellsville, 14-0, in a PIHL Open Division game on Monday.
Brandon Ritchey tallied two goals to go along with five assists, and John Johnson scored three goals and posted two assists. Kent Brustle finished with two goals and an assist. Matthew Gregory made 12 saves to earn the shutout in goal for Hollidaysburg (5-1).
Thomas Clark stopped 58 shots in goal for Connellsville (0-5).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates inquire about Red Sox LHP Lester
- Starkey: Would one big move kill Pirates’ future?
- Rivers Casino sued by family of patron who died in car crash
- Gaza’s only power plant taken out; utility official says attack ‘catastrophic’ for 1.8 million
- ‘I-word’ pays off for Dems’ campaign
- Highway funding overhaul sought
- Murrysville Legion pledges to rebound from opening-round loss at state tournament
- Steelers offensive line hopes to build on strong 2013 finish
- Former walk-ons may lose scholarships under Penn State’s Franklin
- Last crew member of Enola Gay dies in Georgia
- Rostraver police issue warning after home invasion, robbery