Hollidaysburg powers past Connellsville
TribLIVE Sports Videos
William Power scored four goals and added four assists for an eight-point game as Hollidaysburg defeated host Connellsville, 14-0, in a PIHL Open Division game on Monday.
Brandon Ritchey tallied two goals to go along with five assists, and John Johnson scored three goals and posted two assists. Kent Brustle finished with two goals and an assist. Matthew Gregory made 12 saves to earn the shutout in goal for Hollidaysburg (5-1).
Thomas Clark stopped 58 shots in goal for Connellsville (0-5).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Former McKeesport resident donates to heritage center children’s raffle
- Freeport’s Sikora going for gold again in wheelchair basketball
- Puppy, pals come to rescue of Lower Burrell firefighters
- Contractor eyes early finish to work on New Stanton interchange of Interstate 70
- Pakistan’s private schools chief rebukes teenage activist Malala Yousafzai
- Christmas parade gets warm welcome in Saxonburg
- Fire breaks out for 3rd time in abandoned McKeesport house
- Karns City tops Bedford in state football playoffs
- Republicans roll dice as Trump headlines Pennsylvania Society event
- Unabashed church pastors put politics front and center
- Penguins lose hard-fought game to Blue Jackets in overtime