Hollidaysburg powers past Connellsville
TribLIVE Sports Videos
William Power scored four goals and added four assists for an eight-point game as Hollidaysburg defeated host Connellsville, 14-0, in a PIHL Open Division game on Monday.
Brandon Ritchey tallied two goals to go along with five assists, and John Johnson scored three goals and posted two assists. Kent Brustle finished with two goals and an assist. Matthew Gregory made 12 saves to earn the shutout in goal for Hollidaysburg (5-1).
Thomas Clark stopped 58 shots in goal for Connellsville (0-5).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Falling fuel prices help airlines — not fliers
- Hax: Moms are pals and their kids are dating — is that a problem?
- Revised Ebola guidelines stress full gear, training
- Review: ‘John Wick’ burns bright with bloody action
- Red Wings rally, shock Penguins in overtime
- A&E notebook: Cathedral concerts set at East Liberty church
- Pittsburgh Whiskey festival provides exposure to new products
- First Draft: Sours are easy to appreciate but tricky to brew
- Heyl: ‘Mr. Peduto Head’ products could earn city much-needed revenue
- Predatory posturing
- Penn State driven by last season’s embarrassment at Ohio State