Hollidaysburg powers past Connellsville
TribLIVE Sports Videos
William Power scored four goals and added four assists for an eight-point game as Hollidaysburg defeated host Connellsville, 14-0, in a PIHL Open Division game on Monday.
Brandon Ritchey tallied two goals to go along with five assists, and John Johnson scored three goals and posted two assists. Kent Brustle finished with two goals and an assist. Matthew Gregory made 12 saves to earn the shutout in goal for Hollidaysburg (5-1).
Thomas Clark stopped 58 shots in goal for Connellsville (0-5).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Woman dead in two-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Scheduling latest problem for Mon Valley police
- Dunbar woman, toddler in critical condition after high-speed crash
- Former Rollier’s store to become art gallery, cafe
- Penguins forward Downie becoming a hit with teammates
- Mums of all shapes and sizes shine in Phipps Conservatory show
- Shale oil, gas finds put Mon Valley on path to renaissance, leaders say
- Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group volunteers cut trail in South Park
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Penguins equipment manager attends to multitude of details